WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

They didnt say anything about NOT putting make up on, I'm sure it will be ok I'll leave it duting the day but put a bit on b4 I go out & then make sure I take it all off when I get home x

Well done for taking your dog to a friends house x I hate to think of animals at home on there own when fireworks are going off x

A nice short day for me today, finish at 1.30pm :happydance: I love my friday afternoons off

Now that is good news - half day for you then! Lucky girl. I may get back earlier today as I have to go to a meeting which may mean I can go home after, we'll see.

Good plan on the make up / mole.

Well my dog is actually fine with fireworks,they don't bother her at all. But her mate Tilly doesn't like them so much so I thought it will be nice for my dog to give her some company through it. So my neighbour suggested I bring her over before the event. She'll love it!

Morning ladiesss! :hi:

Hope you're all well today :)

YAYYY IT'S FRIDAY :wohoo:

Meant to be going to see the new James Bond film tonight! So excited! Daniel Craig! :happydance:
xx

Morning Ladies!!

Yes another late night!! Daisy and I where being naughty! :rofl:

Reedy - I know what you mean.. I cant sleep when DF isnt home either. Im sure that you'll be fine to where make up! Can I come to jongelours too its an ace night out

Ella and poshie :wave: Hope you are both well!

Hey Kerry! :D

Aren't you always being naughty? :rofl:
xx

Well my dog is actually fine with fireworks,they don't bother her at all. But her mate Tilly doesn't like them so much

My mum & dad's dog is called Tilly x

Hi Ella x how are you?? x

Hey Reedy :)

I'm all good thanks, how're you?

I have to go doctors later for a pill check up though.. Won't just give me a repeat prescription and save time!
xx

Hey Reedy :)

I'm all good thanks, how're you?

I have to go doctors later for a pill check up though.. Won't just give me a repeat prescription and save time!
xx

I used to have to go in too glad I dont have to do it anymore

I know, I can't wait 'til I don't have to!

I've got rid of my ticker 'cause it's not helping with the broodiness and wishing it was a baby ticker :rofl:

I need BFPs from all of you to satisfy my own wants! :wohoo:

xx

Yes Im ALWAYS naughty and I love it!! :rofl:

Reedy - Which one are you going too?? Ive been to southampton and Birmingham one. Id love to organise a night out for all of us how cool would it be!

:rofl:

You better!
Chain those OHs to the bed if you have to! :yipee:
xx

Ella - I will POAS early for you!! :rofl:

<--- Samba is happy shes found an excuse to POAS early!! :wohoo:

YAY KERRY :wohoo:

as if you need an excuse! :p
xx

:rofl:

You better!
Chain those OHs to the bed if you have to! :yipee:
xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kerry we have one in Leicester x we should def have a BAW meet we could all travel to America & see chris then up to Canada to see Lea :blush:

Man I am so freaking bored today, its going so slow :dohh:

anyone know of any good games to play on the internet??

Reedy - My dog's mate where we used to live was called Tully funnily enough. She's going to love vistiing her mate.

I used to have a load of internet type games on my old work pc. Not got any on this one though.

Samba - your POAS addiction is both quite concerning and amusing!

Ella - those doctors visits were annoying. I used to have them once a year, then once every six months. Yes blood pressure fine, no no problems to report. JUST GIVE ME MY DAMN PILLS MAN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->