WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

poshie - the poas is only a problem when I have nothing to poas on and I have to go hunting for twigs off trees!

Reedy - I would love to go back to america and would love to visit canada at some point

Poshie - I know, it's so pointless but oh well.. Typical NHS!

Afternoon Nicky :hi: (well technically still morning but almost afternoon!)
xx

Hiya ladies - its almost the weekend... anyone got anything good planned?

Hiya Nicky x

I'm going Jongleurs 2moro night thats about as exciting as my weekend is going to get :rofl:

How about you? x

Afternoon ladies! :hi: Sooooooooooooo glad it's Friday. This has been a horrible week. Must..................Get................Alcohol! :rofl: :rofl:

Bah im not doing anything :(

as Kerry would say - im financially embarassed :rofl: & will be until I get paid again at the end of the month :cry:

Im back to work again on Monday which im dreading coz I'll probably find out how much longer they will be staying open (only a matter of weeks now) x

Nicky - I hope that everything is ok on the job front.... not that you will need one for long with a :bfp: on the way!! Im also financially embarassed too!

Aww Nicky I'm sorry :hugs: We're financially embarrassed too. :hugs:

Less than 2wks till we announce our BFP's now Kerry :happydance: x

Have you all seen the lady in 1st tri who is pregnant with her 3rd set of twins? she has 8 kids & just had her last baby 2 months ago & is already 9wks pregnant with twins again!!

wow she must be a fertility superhero or something eh? she is amazing! x

Hope things work out for you Nicky with work x

Im a bit confused dot com..... Still getting OV type pains since yesterday?? hmmm is that strange??? Hope it is then can get another session in!! :wohoo: Need to amend my ticker too

Nicky - Im so so excited, when are you testing?? I hope this is it as next cycle I will be getting :witch: or :bfp: on my due date :cry:

Chris - Hiya Sweetie, Do you know where you are in your cycle??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->