WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Right I'm offski hope you all have a lovely weekend & I'll speak to you monday or later on tonight x x x x

Byeeee x x x

Yeah Chris why dont you get a ticker?
(mainly coz its hard for us to keep track of your cycle) :rofl: x

Talking of ov, I just did a cb digi and it was a neg (as expected) on CD11. I’m kind of expecting it to come over the weekend (CD12/13/14) or early next week, but thought I’d test just in case due to my shorter cycle last month.

It’s a bit weird because as I understood it, your LH phase should remain pretty consistent month to month, but your ov time can vary. Well for me it’s the opposite almost. I have ov’d last two cycles on cd 12/13/14. However one cycle lasted 28 days and the last 24 days.

Bonfire/fireworks thing tonight and that’s about it. Apart from working tomorrow 8.30am – 1pm. Then chill out (after housework, shopping, etc).

You LP phase can vary from 10-16 days. heres a site that we've all found helpful. www.peeonastick.com Hope it helps!! Just noticed you are testing with CB digi's Ebay do cheap one (not Digi) but work!

Hey I might have guessed it would be a poas related website you'd recommend! What a surprise eh! :rofl:

Well I’m kind of here, just not as much as normal due to work getting in the way. It really isn’t on I know but what can I do! As for everyone else, I’m not sure. Reedy’s gone home but I don’t know about the others.

Have a good weekend girlies and catch you later. :D

Sorry I am MIA. It's the last day of a fundraising week here. Kinda crazy around here, but today is a total write off :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->