WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

hey all...

sorry for lateness.....bad day with work....and fat guy is continuing to piss me off as well.....

saw my godson last night (he is 2) and his 8 week old sister....that's the tough bit.....my LO would have been only a little younger than that.......DH met her for the first time too.....he was sad.......

rolll on hometime....

Afternoon nicky and Learr (althought its prob around lunch time for you!)

Well its such a long story. Basically i booked myself on a course back before I was pregnant, I recieved details of the course i read the date as 7/11. Anyway I poodle off to London today, all the way to tottenham. I hate the underground and trains anyway. I get there any the man on reception didn't know about it, very strange. I phoned my exam board for them to tell me it was exactly a month ago, 7/10. So there is me in tears in the middle of london, I had no keys to get into home if I went home. I phoned mum who had keys, she changed her plans to come get me. So... then i had to phone the school to explain. My immediate boss wasn't too happy, wanted me to go in but I wouldn't have been back til 12 and had no way of getting to my work as my husband had the car! I also phoned my exams officer lady at work who called exam board on my behalf and she sorted out me to go on next course without paying extra.. so that works out ok but I'm still in tears.

WHen home, I spend a long time checking a few things out, the previous head of ict left two classes on the wrong piece of coursework and the last time thats submitted is December 2008. I thought it was later in December, well infact its 1st December!!!! 3 weeks away, no way are these kids going to pass... here comes another crying fit!!! and lots of frantic calls... so I'm so worried about these kids and their grades and a little stressed.

I hope that makes sense!!

Well its such a long story. Basically i booked myself on a course back before I was pregnant, I recieved details of the course i read the date as 7/11. Anyway I poodle off to London today, all the way to tottenham. I hate the underground and trains anyway. I get there any the man on reception didn't know about it, very strange. I phoned my exam board for them to tell me it was exactly a month ago, 7/10. So there is me in tears in the middle of london, I had no keys to get into home if I went home. I phoned mum who had keys, she changed her plans to come get me. So... then i had to phone the school to explain. My immediate boss wasn't too happy, wanted me to go in but I wouldn't have been back til 12 and had no way of getting to my work as my husband had the car! I also phoned my exams officer lady at work who called exam board on my behalf and she sorted out me to go on next course without paying extra.. so that works out ok but I'm still in tears.

WHen home, I spend a long time checking a few things out, the previous head of ict left two classes on the wrong piece of coursework and the last time thats submitted is December 2008. I thought it was later in December, well infact its 1st December!!!! 3 weeks away, no way are these kids going to pass... here comes another crying fit!!! and lots of frantic calls... so I'm so worried about these kids and their grades and a little stressed.

I hope that makes sense!!

:hug: that sounds very stressful hun xx

hi Nat! i can't believe you are 15 weeks already....that has gone so quickly!

but your day sounds rough.....and i don't blame you for having a crying fit! :hugs:

you need a nice massage.....drop some hints to your hubby!

Sorry Buffy, go throw fat guy a snickers bar and have him go fetch.

Nat, sounds very stresstful, I'm sorry hun. :hugs:

thanks girls... I have called him so many times in tears today... he told me he still loved me! I don't think I can cope with being a manager in school and being pregnant!!

I can't believe I'm 15 weeks, my mum found the babys heart beat on wednesday I can;t uploaded it here because its not compatible!!!!

Oh nat Im so sorry :hug:

You CAN do your job because youre Brillant! :hug:

Buffy

thanks kerry.

YOur all being so nice, I'm crying again... I can't cope with my hormones!

see you all....hope you have a lovely weekend! :yipee:

Have a great weekend Buffy - 2 hours later!
Yeah I'm a little slow.... :dohh: :dohh: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->