WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

and we got another one. Two of the supervisors in my office got married late last year and just announced their pregnancy today. Bring on the tequila!!

ggrrr....not fair......everyone around me seems to getting pregnant as well.......:hissy:

Morning ladies hope everyone had a super weekend!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!

Morning girlies :)

Im back at work (again) so will prob be BAW a lot today :rofl:

Hope you are all well? x

Morning everyone x

Had an ok weekend nothing special x

some good news though - I get my new car in 2-3 weeks :happydance: cant wait x

How was everyone elses weekend?? x

Reedy - :wohoo: Great news about the car!!

Nicky - :wohoo: We get you ALL day!!

Friday had my haircut and pizza, wii action with friends

Saturday dinner with friends and sex in the city movie

Sunday DF put up the new waredrobes and chest of drawers. Lovely blustery walk

The END!! :rofl:

Hello girls :)

Cool news on the car Reedy - what are you getting?

Had a good weekend doing fire work stuff and working. Can't believe it's Monday again already and also can't believe that in about a months' time I will be ttc!!!! Currently awaiting a postiive Ov this month (just to check I am getting it).

How's everyone else doing?

Poshie - FAB news that you'll be with us nutters TTC!!! :wohoo: Good luck with the OPK its so exciting when you get a positive!

Kerry - sounds like a fab weekend x I love going for blustery walks x getting all wrapped up warm its lovely x

Poshie - I'm getting a Peugeot 107 :happydance:
fab news on ttc next month x

GOD Im PROPER BAW today!! Got plenty to do just havent got the motivation to do it! :rofl:

Happy Monday lovely ladies! :happydance: I'm BAW!!!!

I love it! just about to open some mint aero balls!

I'm so sleepy today, i just know i'm gonna get very little done, just drink hot chocolate and eat soup, the weather is minging.

Weather here is shite too actually. Should just stay in bed on days like this.

I'm going to be on and off here today as it's a bit awkward today here at work, ie. my positioning.

Samba, yes it is exciting getting an +OPK. I was particularly excited when I got my first tried it and got a + on second stick. I wonder when my next one will be this month. Within the next week I would think.

Reedy - ahh cool a little 107, they are sweet aren't they :)

I hate the rain..... :cry: So depressing!!

What do you guys think about exercise in the 2ww???

Also got sore nips!! Is that a good sign??? FX

Well girls i havent gone into the office yet (cos im very naughty) so im gonna go and shower and make my way in, will b back about 12:30 and be about all day :dance:

Hi Lola & Daisy x

I'm really BAW today too x I have work to do but cannot to bothered to do it x I'm far too tired to do any work today :sleep:

Its absolutely chucking it down with rain here :hissy: hate the rain x

Lola - congratulations! :wohoo:

I just did a double take when I saw your Lamb in the oven thingy so had to rush over to your journal to find out if it was true! :yipee: :yipee: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->