WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

What do you guys think about exercise in the 2ww???

Also got sore nips!! Is that a good sign??? FX

I dont dare do exercise in the 2ww (its an excuse really lol) how about just doing something light, like walking or swimming x

Sore nipps?? good sign I think Kerry x have my fingers crossed for you sweets x

DaisyDuke - Not made it to the office yet?! I wish I’d stayed home this morning, that’s for sure. Can’t be a**ed with it!

I'm hungry actually. Lunch not for another 1.5 hours though. Had a nutri grain bar so far and that's it. I'll be going home for lunch for some cheese and tomato on toast I reckon.

Talking of exercise, I started jogging last week. Plan is to do it twice a week, not for weight loss but for general fitness. Only about a mile at the mo and that takes me about 10 mins.

Lola - congratulations! :wohoo:

I just did a double take when I saw your Lamb in the oven thingy so had to rush over to your journal to find out if it was true! :yipee: :yipee: x

OMG I didnt even notice that sorry Lola x congratulations x x x

Its just that i really want to lose the weight before xmas party.... just in case iykwim not saying the word dont want to curse myself!

Lamb had better like mint aero! I'm munching my way through the packet as we speak!:happydance:

Kerry.....tingly nips! do you normally get them in 2ww? I'd say excercise is a nono but then I am a lazy moo in the cold damp minging weather! i think its fine really!

Samba - course you can love. Two slices for you? ;)

No dont get the nips during the 2ww!!

Looks like I'll be lazy tonight and do finger exercise on the laptop!! :rofl: Thanks ladies!

I made some vegetable lasagne for tea yesterday. I was quite impressed with it actually (even if I do say so myself!) Got some of that left over so that will do for tea tonight :)

well done Poshie! I love veg lasagne but the thought of making it is pretty intimidating, do you you a specific recipie?

I've got tikka chicken with lettuce cucumber & red onion with ceasar dressing in a wrap yum x

Oh no, no receipe required my dear. Just make a bolognese type sauce, so loads of different veg + tin toms. When cooked (30-40 mins) spread in base of lasagne dish then add layer of lasagne (fresh stuff is best) then cheese sauce layer, then another layer of bolog, then another lasagne layer, then cheese layer and repeat up to top, then add some grated cheese.

Dead easy, honestly. :)

<~~~~ taking notes!

Thanks Poshie I will give it a whirl! I think sometimes its having the confidence to give it a go!

Morning ladies, hope you all had a lovely weekend! :hi:

What did you all get up to? :)
xx

Give it a go. Once you done it a few times it'll be easy. I'm no natural cook, believe me but the way I do it to try a dish several times and that way you get better at it. Good luck :)

Hello Ella, I'm good thanks and had a good weekend. How are you today?

just had the menu for our xmas lunch on the 18th dec & I'm unsure about the starters x I really wanted the pate or the prawns but bcus I'll be pregnant then (PMA :blush:) I'll have to go witht he mushrooms or the chunky winter vegetable soup :dohh:
we have to make our choice soon so will have to go with the either of the last to just in case x
all sounds so yummy though its making my mouth water x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"