WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hey Poshie, I'm very good thanks.. Hoping to find myself a job today (fingers crossed!) :)
xx

Hey Kerry! :hi:

I must agree, I hate prawns!

I think I need to stop watching tv/going outside/talking to anybody 'cause I swear everyone is pregnant :rofl:
and it's making me broody now! hahaha
xx

Ella & Kerry - Prawns are yummy x
think i'll go wth the soup x I do like mushrooms but sometimes I find them a bit bland

Hey Reedy! :hi: :hugs:

Prawns are horrible! I hate the texture!
xx

Which job are you going for today, anything particular?

Talking of Christmas parties. I have one with my husband on 18th Dec and then my works one on 19th Dec. That could be the critical time of starting ttc! (depending on Ov dates etc). I will have a drink, just not loads.

Reedy - I love prawns too was trying to make you feel better! :rofl:

Anyone heard from Owo yet???

Poshie - Me and my friend are going in town together so I'm gonna hand my CV in at this 'posh' furniture store called Habitat.. I rang up and asked about it and they're looking for people to do 30 hours a week, so that's okay I guess

Kerry - I was wondering where owo has got to aswell!

xx

posh - If OV time is around xmas parties then its a perfect reason to get pissed!! This is my theory........

Docs reccomend baby asprin to help the eggy implant. Baby asprin thins the blood! Doesnt alcohol thin the blood too! Perfect reason to get pissed!! :wohoo:

Aww thanks Kerry x

No havent heard from Owo in a while hope she's ok x

I just wrote her a visitor message she last visited on the 7th Nov I really hope shes ok. I hope she doesnt think we are stalking her! (In a bad way)

Samba, great theory - I like it! :rofl:

I must admit it would be good to have ov at that time because we should both be in a good mood, have a few beers and all that (nudge nudge wink wink) ;)

PS. Good luck with Habitat Ella. That's a nice upmarket store (if you can afford it!).

Thanks Poshie :hugs:

Would any of you think it was bad if a 19/20 year old was TTC? Well, not bad exactly, but hmm.. Thoughts?
xx

I just wrote her a visitor message she last visited on the 7th Nov I really hope shes ok. I hope she doesnt think we are stalking her! (In a bad way)

:rofl: I'm sure she wont x

what is baby asprin??

Good Luck at Habitat Ella x

Would any of you think it was bad if a 19/20 year old was TTC? Well, not bad exactly, but hmm.. Thoughts?
xx

I dont think its bad if your in a stable relationship & your in a stable job & have a stable place to live

Key word *Stable :rofl:

So I guess age doesn't really play a part in it that much then? (obviously if you're really young it does) 'cause there are a lot of 30 year olds etc. without stable relationships/jobs/homes

xx

Hmm that’s a tricky one Ella. People have different opinions about ttc’ing at certain times in your life and it can be an emotive subject. I guess for me, it all depends on the particular people in question and their personal situation/circumstances. Not knowing this, I would think it wouldn’t be a great idea to ttc that young. I remember being that age and my life involved my OH, going out, drinking, smoking and generally living as care free a life as possible (and why not). I think also that some people of that age, swear they are ready for it, and a few may be, but not many. I believe that having a child is a privilege and if you can’t afford it (both time and money) you shouldn’t do it. Do you ask for a particular reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->