WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I've never really heard of a people aged between 15 -18 ttc though so dont know about age coming in to it x

Well I mean, I'm always open to hearing everyone's opinions :D

Poshie - Yeah, that's around when I'll probably be TTC.. depending on the financial situation obviously

xx

Afternoon Chris! :hi:

Mine was lovely thanks; nice, lazy and relaxing! :D

How was yours?
xx

Mine was pretty poo, but not gonna bore everyone in here with it. FYI if u spend £100 at hours of fraser u get £20 gift card :happydance:

Hi Chris x

I went to Jongleurs & it was quite good x the first 2 acts were really funny but the last one was awful x

How was your weekend? x

Hi Chris :wave: Nice to see you!! We were getting worried!!

Ella - This only MY opinion but I think a person should live their life a little before actively ttc. Just so that as a parent you have 'life' experience iykwim. However this doesnt mean to say that younger mums arent great mums!! Often they are even parents in their 30's etc can be terrible.
In a nutshell its your decision as long as like reedy has said that both you and your partner are ready then GO FOR IT!!

Daisy - Welcome back treacle!

Bad news here at work an old employee died this morning... I didnt know him well but its still sad. Obviously the mood is awful :cry: sad day.

Sorry to have worried you all. :hugs:

Pogo.com came out with a new game and I am now super duper addicted to it, so I played that the WHOLE weekend! :shock: Then I helped paint our basement, so I totally forgot about BnB! :blush: :blush: Sorry.

Chris - Its good to be away sometimes! Glad you enjoyed your time off!

How could you forget about us Chris?!!

(it probably did you the world of good TBH) :) x

Samba now i have found out to post pics from my phone there is no stopping me.

Me at work eating a satsuma on bnb :happydance::rofl:

Attachments

• sats.jpg
    sats.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 5
Kerry - sorry to hear about your work collegue thats really sad x

Chris - glad you had a productive weekend x :rofl:

Nicky, I KNOW! :dohh: :dohh: I was just so drained from the week I couldn't be arsed with typing!! :rofl:

What happened to Nikki? Oh dear....must go search.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->