WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

daisy - Me too hunny.

Love your pics!! Love bnb in the background!!

Samba now i have found out to post pics from my phone there is no stopping me.

Me at work eating a satsuma on bnb :happydance::rofl:

LOL, Funnily enough that is what I am doing RIGHT NOW! I would post a pic but I don't have the facility here. Plus the pic would be pretty much identical to yours! ;)

PS. Hello Chris :D

Im drinking cherry pop after eating yesterdays beef stew!! Yummy.... shame I didnt put more port in!! :rofl: That would make the day go by quicker!! :drunk:

Im drinking cherry pop after eating yesterdays beef stew!! Yummy.... shame I didnt put more port in!! :rofl: That would make the day go by quicker!! :drunk:

:rofl::rofl:

Yummy, beef stew! Did you make it yourself?

yep chris all on my very ownsome!!! :rofl: Very nice too!! I put the reciepe in my journo but there has been alot of S-P-A-M-M-I-N-G going on in there!!! :rofl: Actually I could hand on heart say that my journo is 5% TTC related and 95% Naughtiness!! :rofl:

Samba r u at home today? Gonna go get me some yummy soup

Daisy - I took it to work with me. I WISH I was at home today cannot be arsed!!

Got my yummy soup chicken and country veg one of them yummy soupfulls :happydance:

yep chris all on my very ownsome!!! :rofl: Very nice too!! I put the reciepe in my journo but there has been alot of S-P-A-M-M-I-N-G going on in there!!! :rofl: Actually I could hand on heart say that my journo is 5% TTC related and 95% Naughtiness!! :rofl:

:rofl: I'll have to search through it to find the recipe. I've been looking for a good beef stew recipe!! :D

I brought a Healthy Choice frozen dinner for lunch. Trying to be good and lose some weight.....let's see how long it'll last! :rofl:

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/meat-recipes/jools-s-favourite-beef-stew

Lola and i both made that stew its delicious.

XXX

OH MY LORD its only 2.45pm what the hell is going on :hissy: it should be at least 4.45pm

really want to go home x cannot be arsed today x & people at work are really getting on my boobies x
One girl rang me from upstairs to tell me there was no toilet paper in the ladies!!!..............................AND.....what do you want me to do about it get off your fat arse & do it yourself you lazy cow :devil:
and then another guy just told me how to do my job the F**ker I'm only answering the phone its not bloody rocket science i know what I'm doing believe it or not ggggrrrrrrr :hissy: why the hell is this day not over yet

sorry rant over x

Thanks Daisy for the recipe! Will have to try it out!

Reedy, it's only 9:52 am here so stop complaining! :rofl: :rofl:

Ok I have a question, how much is a knob of butter exactly? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"