WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

LOL Reedy - you go girl! I hate it when people ask stupid questions at work. I can’t be arsed either to be honest, but I rarely can these days. Got plenty to do though. Went home at lunchtime and the 5 metre trip from my front door to my car got me so drenched I had wet trousers and hair in about 5 seconds! Crappy autumn weather.

LOL Reedy - you go girl! I hate it when people ask stupid questions at work. I can’t be arsed either to be honest, but I rarely can these days. Got plenty to do though. Went home at lunchtime and the 5 metre trip from my front door to my car got me so drenched I had wet trousers and hair in about 5 seconds! Crappy autumn weather.

Oh that sux Posh! We had rain here for 5 days straight, just ended yesterday.

Ladies, listen to this crazy dream I had last night:

I dreamed that DH was having :sex: with another woman right in front of me! And the only thing I was upset about is that he wasted sperm! :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

I dreamed that DH was having :sex: with another woman right in front of me! And the only thing I was upset about is that he wasted sperm! :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Excellent Chris! I wonder what's been on your mind lately......! lol

Talking of related dreams, I dreamt last night that I had two + opks (two digi smiley faces). Now why I had two tests and why I didn't think that weird, I really don't know!

Dreams are funny aren't they. ;D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it evil of me to tell DH not to go solo iykwim?? I dont want him wasting his best swimmers :blush:

Morning ladies, or rather afternoon,

I had a dream that I got my :bfp:. ugh.

Reedy that's so funny! Or at least tell him to bring the turkey baster in with him, so it won't go to waste. :rofl: :rofl:

Reedy that's so funny! Or at least tell him to bring the turkey baster in with him, so it won't go to waste. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:
Or get one of those instead cups and insist he "share the wealth" :rofl:

lea - Hiya :wave:

Reedy - When DF is away I encourage it 2 days before he comes home... I dont want any geriatric swimmers!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: we had to use a condom before my hsg, and i was genuinly upset about the waste to :rofl:

Ladies, only 17 days left until the Thanksgiving holiday and I get 4 days off work! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->