WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Ive never understood thanks giving either!?? I thought it was early xmas!

I am off tomorrow. Alas, thanksgiving has passed here. Bring on Christmas.

It's a day to give thanks for all you have. It is celebrated at the end of the harvest season, always on a Thursday and we get that Friday off as well. The holiday goes back to the 1600's; it has religious undertones related to the deliverance of the English settlers by Native Americans after the brutal winter at Plymouth, Massachusetts.

Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season here in the US that ends with New Year's Day. This year Thanksgiving is on November 27th.

It's a day to give thanks for all you have. It is celebrated at the end of the harvest season, always on a Thursday and we get that Friday off as well. The holiday goes back to the 1600's; it has religious undertones related to the deliverance of the English settlers by Native Americans after the brutal winter at Plymouth, Massachusetts.

Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season here in the US that ends with New Year's Day. This year Thanksgiving is on November 27th.

In Canada, I think it started cause Canadian settlers were jealous of Americans and wanted turkey too. j/k :rofl: I think it has the same beginnings, why we celebrate in October instead of November, I coudn't tell ya.

Thanksgiving is kind of equivalent to our Harvest Festival. Although, we don't celebrate as much over here. I remember we used to give tins of food to the church (used to take them in to school) as kids.

God I'm tired. DH not sleeping well = I don't sleep well.

In Canada, I think it started cause Canadian settlers were jealous of Americans and wanted turkey too. j/k :rofl: I think it has the same beginnings, why we celebrate in October instead of November, I coudn't tell ya.

:rofl::rofl:

ooooohhh its like our Harvest day... that we dont have a public holiday and not many people celebrate! :rofl: We Brits are crap at celebrating that sort of thing.... its like paddy's day everyone goes mad for it yet nothing is done for St georges day

Ooooooooohh ladies, I just went to the loo and when I wiped there was tons of ewcm! :happydance: Although it COULD be leftovers from DH last night. :blush: :rofl: Sorr TMI but just had to share. :rofl: It matches the sharp pain in my right ovary though.

<=== Samba is wetting herself with tears of laughter :rofl:

Im looking for some products for a high street outdoor shop... came across a catalogue with inflatable balls, paddling pools and DOLLS!! Yes with all the relevant holes!! PMSL

Ooooooooohh ladies, I just went to the loo and when I wiped there was tons of ewcm! :happydance: Although it COULD be leftovers from DH last night. :blush: :rofl: Sorr TMI but just had to share. :rofl: It matches the sharp pain in my right ovary though.

:wohoo: :yipee:

Ive been drinking alot more water these past few days too as I've heard it's good for ewcm.

The right ovary seems lucky to me! :winkwink: :rofl:

And I'm really horny too. :rofl: Don't you usually get really horny around O??

ugh, my tummy is rough this morning.
I always walk to work with one of the assistants on the third floor, and when she was ordering her coffee, I almost gagged. She got a medium coffee with 4 shots of espresso. yuk. I can appreciate the love of espresso as much as the next girlie, but that's just too much.

Ooooooooohh ladies, I just went to the loo and when I wiped there was tons of ewcm! Although it COULD be leftovers from DH last night. Sorr TMI but just had to share. It matches the sharp pain in my right ovary though.

:happydance:

Im looking for some products for a high street outdoor shop... came across a catalogue with inflatable balls, paddling pools and DOLLS!! Yes with all the relevant holes!! PMSL

awesomeness!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->