WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Calgary, wasn't that the host city for one of the winter olympics?

Yes, '88. Husband said that it would take several days to drive here from New York. He also said that he would make a new batch if you were to actually drive here. :rofl:

Yes, '88. Husband said that it would take several days to drive here from New York. He also said that he would make a new batch if you were to actually drive here. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Have you gone to the olympic site?? Is alot of things still there from the olympics?

It's still all there. I have only been there once for a halloween thing. I haven't actually been skiing there, but I know loads of people who do go there. they have man made snow machines so when the weather is wonky, there is still good ski conditions. If you come out here, for the meat muffins of course :rofl:, I will take you to the ski hill and the Olympic oval.

It's still all there. I have only been there once for a halloween thing. I haven't actually been skiing there, but I know loads of people who do go there. they have man made snow machines so when the weather is wonky, there is still good ski conditions. If you come out here, for the meat muffins of course :rofl:, I will take you to the ski hill and the Olympic oval.

:rofl::rofl: Sounds good! :thumbup:

vibemorningshow.com

Page 34, #1721. VOTE!!

Thanks

Hey girls just popping in briefly

Lea - Sorry you got a :bfn: Could be too early yet :dust:

I am refusing to get my hopes up. Thank you for the :dust: though. I forgot to take a piccie of it for the BFN thread. oopsie! :rofl: I could dig it out of the trash and get a pic, but I am not that motivated. :rofl:

If AF doesn't show up by Friday, I will have another good :bfn: to add to that thread. :rofl:

I am not really good with the PMA lately. I have a BIG PMA for the rest of you though!! I want to be a BAW "auntie"

awww lea. I suppose its hard to get your hopes up when technically not ttc :hug:. Hope that an accident happens soon for you.

Well Im officially the last Team Kokopelli TTC'er that isnt up the duff yet :cry: So happy for pux yet still feel abit green iykwim

:hug: Yeah, I know. It'll happen. You will have your Leo baby. This is your month. I can feel it.

Well Im officially the last Team Kokopelli TTC'er that isnt up the duff yet :cry: So happy for pux yet still feel abit green iykwim

Kerry - :hugs: :hugs:x tea, Kokopelli? can anyone join or is it for a certsin cycle?? Because I could always come & keep you company in there, that way you wont be the only one left :hugs:

I am saying that Team Kokopelli needs to recruit. You should join.

Yeah I'm ok thanks Kerry x DH isnt here is he so bored x but know bnb & baw always makes me feel better

reedy - :hug: Its rubbish when partners are away. My DF is fast asleep :rofl: All this BNB gets a bit much for him.

reedy - :hug: Its rubbish when partners are away. My DF is fast asleep :rofl: All this BNB gets a bit much for him.

aw bless him x lol
yeah it is pants when they are away but its his last night tonight so will be back home 2moro x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->