WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Right girlies Im off to bedfordshire. Sweet sleeps and mind the bed bugs dont bite!! :rofl:

How are we today? It's a fine sunny morning here in Sussex :)

I probably won't be around quite as much as yesterday as it's more awkward today if you know what I mean.

Don't forget to update me on any test results please!

Morning everyone x

DH is home now for 3 weeks :happydance:
so we can have an early night :winkwink: :rofl: I need a proper nights sleep I feel so tired :sleep:

Poshie you still up for Mario tonight? x Have you worked out how to do it? x

things are looking very positive for you Nicky (over in your journal) when are you due to test?

Morning Reedy. I didn't get a chance to look up the Mario Kart last night in the end! I'm sure it won't be a problem though. What time is planned? Tonight may be tricky, but I'll confirm this later. :)

Morning girlies!!!

Glad everyone is well!!

Reedy - https://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/romo224/red-bull.jpg For you hun

Im so proud........... I DID NOT have relations with a HPT this morning!!

*pats Kerry on back* well done girl im so proud of you :) x

things are looking very positive for you Nicky (over in your journal) when are you due to test?

Im not due to test until the 18th but I must admit the thought crossed my mind to test this morning! :dohh: :rofl:

I know its waaaay to early for a :bfp: but I was soooo excited when my temp went back up - coz now im pretty sure I have an implantation dip :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: x

Nicky - Im so excited for you!! caught up on your journo and posted there too!! :wohoo:

It's definitely looking good Nicky, that's great news! x

Morning Samba. Well done indeed on the lack of poas behaviour today. When are you officially due to test?

Kerry....well done.....i was thinking about getting you booked in with a quack due to your addiction! :rofl:

Nicky.....hold on tight a little longer (easier said than done).....and i'm keeping everything crossed for you! :D

Buffy - Hiya :wave:

I dont know what youre talking about Nicky nearly tested too ans shes the same :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->