WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I'm so excited for everyone I think Santa's been listening to the BFP for Christmas requests :happydance:

Well Im officially the last Team Kokopelli TTC'er that isnt up the duff yet :cry: So happy for pux yet still feel abit green iykwim

:hug: can't believe you are the last one left :hugs:

There's hardly anyone left in My Team Pingu thread now either so it's lucky we'll both be getting our :bfp:'s this month isn't it? :happydance: x

I'm still in team pingu Nicky but i don't visit so often now :cry:

poshie - test date same as nicky's 18th. But you know what Im like!! :rofl:

Nicky - Yes :bfp:'s this cycle for us!! But cant help feeling a little left behind :cry:!!

Don't worry Samba dont think i even get an egg this month now :hissy:

Well Im officially the last Team Kokopelli TTC'er that isnt up the duff yet :cry: So happy for pux yet still feel abit green iykwim

:hug: can't believe you are the last one left :hugs:

There's hardly anyone left in My Team Pingu thread now either so it's lucky we'll both be getting our :bfp:'s this month isn't it? :happydance: x

:hugs: Kerry just think, this means you are definitely next in line! no questions you will get your lovely BFP!

Nicky, your totally right :hugs:

Reedy - https://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/romo224/red-bull.jpg For you hun

Im so proud........... I DID NOT have relations with a HPT this morning!!

Thanks for that Kerry perked me up a treat :rofl:
well done for resisting temptation x
you too Nicky x

Morning Lola Buffy & Daisy x

oh for a lovely bfp.........

hi Poshie :wave:

tell me, what is Team Pingu? i have to know as i a major fan of Pingu (stems back to uni days!)

it's all very exciting here with all this positivity :)

I guess I'll be looking for a team soon (is that what you do when you move over to ttc, I'm not sure?). Do you join up with cycle buddies?

Morning ladies! :hi:

Hope you're all well this morning
xx

U can join any team not everyone does, but i'm sure u will be welcome everywhere. :hugs:

poshie - we have a BAW & Kokopelli cycle buds if you want to join us

Nice one. Well I think I will join you guys if that's okay, but not until I am officially TTC'ing - just a few weeks to go !

:o

Poshie when are you officially ttc then?? x have you got a date x

My official ttc is technically after my next af which is due towards the end of this month (fingers crossed). So it will be mid December (assuming I will ov then) when we ditch the bc to be a bit more precise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->