WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Just bought a new game for my Nintendo DS :happydance: lots of little mini games should keep me entertained :dance:

so how are you Ella? Any progress to report on the Habitat job?

reedy - That should keep you busy for a while!! Thinking about tonight shall we make it slightly earlier as The Commander is on!! The last one need to see who did it

reedy - That should keep you busy for a while!! Thinking about tonight shall we make it slightly earlier as The Commander is on!! The last one need to see who did it

Not a problem hun what time is best for you? x

Hi Ella hows the job hunting going

you missed it Reedy, I responded to your question on ttc at the bottom of page 406 :)

What is the game called you got?

I have recently got the next Apollo Justice trials and tribulations game for the DS. I quite enjoy the series.

We are playing LittleBigPlanet pretty much every night now.

Thinking about it, I may have to postpone my Wii meet as we have Heroes to watch tonight (forgot)!

Reedy - Is 8pm ok??? Thanks have you been watching it??? Its really good!

kerry 8pm is fine & no havent been watching the commander x

Poshie x I saw your post thank you x
the new game I got is called 'More Touchmaster'
my sister is playing the apollo justice game x I havent got the patience with them lol x

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Feeling VERY good about this month! :happydance:

This is very strange and also TMI but I promise it has a purpose.......when we :sex: DH came really quickly, or at least, alot quicker than normal. He said that I felt different, like really hot inside that got him really excited. Very strange - hopefully that meant that my who-ha's condition was VERY favorable for the :spermy:'s :rofl: :rofl

Girls I just wanted to share that I have just eaten Mc Donalds, I am now polishing off an apple pie, and I still have my PJ's on! :rofl:

I'm so very wrong! :blush:

lola!

i am soooo jealous now....i have been stuck at work all day, with only my weight-watchers spaghetti and fruit salad for company....:hissy::hissy::hissy:

:wohoo: I love love love McDonald's!!!! You can tell that by my pant size. :rofl: :rofl:

lola!

i am soooo jealous now....i have been stuck at work all day, with only my weight-watchers spaghetti and fruit salad for company....:hissy::hissy::hissy:

:hugs: Don't worry my lunch in a few hours aint all that exciting either. It's a Healthy Choice Terikay (can't spell today) Chicken, oh yummy....that'll fill maybe a tiny portion of my belly! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->