WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

chris - Thats fab news!! DF said that when I come it feels like his knob is getting a kiss!!

lol Samba - no I didn't come...never do during intercourse. :blush: I just felt different to him he said. :shrug:

Lol @ all the sex talk in here!

Reedy - I've got that game too x

FX for you Chris! must be a good sign if DH noticed something was different :) x

:rofl: Sorry for starting the sex talk. :blush: But it's true, I NEVER orgasm during intercourse! DH always takes care of me first. :blush: Except these past 3 nights, I went after so hopefully that'll draw more :spermy:'s in. :blush: :rofl:

:rofl: Sorry for starting the sex talk. :blush: But it's true, I NEVER orgasm during intercourse! DH always takes care of me first. :blush: Except these past 3 nights, I went after so hopefully that'll draw more :spermy:'s in. :blush: :rofl:

I'm the same Chris x

that touchmaster game (sounds a bit dodgy doesn't it!!) ;)

If you like puzzle type games, I recommend the Professor Layton and the Curious Village which is no. 1 in the DS Charts. I played it a while ago and enjoyed it alot.

I also enjoy Viva Pinata on the xbox360 - a cute fun game.

I'm stuffed. I had a baguette with red leicester cheese, red onion and salad and it was lush. Also picked up a grape and raspberry juice from M&S and a choc fudge bar! Yum :o

PS. Afternoon Chris. Another positive bunny, that's what I like to hear! :D

I just had a buttered roll for breakfast...talk about boring!

I have Nintendo DS but I NEVER play it - it's my back up in case my computer goes down. :rofl: :rofl: I am soooooo damn addicted to pogo it isn't funny! DH yells at me. :blush:

I wish i had a buttered roll to dip in what i can only describe as the most boring soup in the world, so boring i cant eat it..........

I wish i had a buttered roll to dip in what i can only describe as the most boring soup in the world, so boring i cant eat it..........

what soup is it daisy x
you cant eat soup without bread & butter x I had soupl monday night with 3 rounds of bread & butter :blush: & I wonder why I'm over weight :dohh::rofl:

I'm so hungry, i had an apple but its not really filled the hole

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->