WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Me to anything carby i love it, im having another apple, god im so rock n roll :rofl:

Im waiting for the fs nurse to call me with my hsg results............

I know I am still WTT, but I have been a really good girl this year. The only thing I want for Christmas is by :bfp: I promise I will be a good girl all next year if I just get this one little thing,

signed with love,
Lea

I know I am still WTT, but I have been a really good girl this year. The only thing I want for Christmas is by :bfp: I promise I will be a good girl all next year if I just get this one little thing,

signed with love,
Lea

:rofl::rofl:

Morning Lea :hi:

Good luck Daisy with your hsg results - is that the xray type procedure?

I love bread - bread is great. The smell of crusty white freshly baked breadis one of the nicest smells there is!

Looks like I'm getting my iPod :(. Good news is though, my cycles seem to be returning to normal. yayayayay :happydance:

Daisy - Good luck with the results!!

Lea - I hope santa gets your wish!! Whoever has Lea in ss has got a tall order :rofl:

Im eating a HUGE bag of pretzels £1 from woolies.... yummmy!!! Im practicing eating for 2!! :rofl:

I think Im going through the menopause..... keep getting hot flushes.....

Can you send babies in the post??? Would social services have a problem with it???

I'm pretty sure there would be a great many people who would have a problem with it :rofl:

Reedy - the game is ok - its kept me entertained for a few days
I like the card games on it :) but Id prefer there to be more mini games as I get bored very easily :dohh:

There is one where you have to spot the differences between 2 pics but its REALLY hard coz the pics are sooooo small :rofl:

I saw online where you could buy compilation cards with like 100 different games on them for around £50 so im thinking of twisting DH's arm to buy me one of those for xmas :)

£50 seems expensive but when you see how expensive it is for 1 game it actually works out roughly 50p per game :happydance: x

Looks like I'm getting my iPod :(. Good news is though, my cycles seem to be returning to normal. yayayayay :happydance:

:wohoo:

I'm getting my new phone for my birthday (Dec. 16th) DH promises this time! :rofl:

Getting my iPod means I am getting a :bfn: I am not too cheerful about it. I would rather have a :bfp: Ah wells, I'm getting an iPod!

w00t about the phone. You are so gonna get spam texted by memememememe!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->