WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

hmmmm Can I spam text too!!!

Lea - You dont know youre getting a :bfn:

Getting my iPod means I am getting a :bfn: I am not too cheerful about it. I would rather have a :bfp: Ah wells, I'm getting an iPod!

w00t about the phone. You are so gonna get spam texted by memememememe!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Can't wait! Trying to get the DH to get me the phone BEFORE my b-day but it's not going well. Ugh! He pisses me off sometimes! :growlmad:

It's all good. It was a long shot anyway. I think Husband would have flipped his lid if I was so I am better off anyway. Happy Husband and iPod. :rofl:

Seriously girls... im goin straight home to bed in 5 mins!

Im shattered :sleep: so im having a nap before DH gets home :blush: x

Bye Nicky x thanks for the game review x

Lea - sorry she got you hun :hugs:

Chris - :happydance: for the new phone x

Getting my iPod means I am getting a :bfn: I am not too cheerful about it. I would rather have a :bfp: Ah wells, I'm getting an iPod!

:rofl::rofl: Can't wait! Trying to get the DH to get me the phone BEFORE my b-day but it's not going well. Ugh! He pisses me off sometimes! :growlmad:

Spamspamspamspam. are you sure you don't want to enjoy your Lea Free time before you get the phone :rofl:

Spamspamspamspam. are you sure you don't want to enjoy your Lea Free time before you get the phone :rofl:

Nah, I've been DYING to text and shit from my phone! :D

When the Creator decides it's my time, I will have my baby. Till then I just have to be patient!

Nah, I've been DYING to text and shit from my phone! :D

:rofl: that's fair!!

Chris - Just looking at your Lake George pics on facebook its looks beautiful & the amount of snow you had is fab x we never get snow like that here

Chris - Just looking at your Lake George pics on facebook its looks beautiful & the amount of snow you had is fab x we never get snow like that here

Thanks, yeah Lake George is my all time favorite place! My parents used to take my brother and I there for vacation every summer, so it holds a very special place in my heart. Lake George is about 3.5 hours from me.

I have a retreat tomorrow so I won't be on here tomorrow ladies. Every 2 or 3 years the hospital I work for sends us to a retreat for the day. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->