WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

That sounds lovely Chris. I sure hope you enjoy yourself.

have fun Chris x

Right I'm off home I'll speak to you all 2moro hope everyone has a good night x x x x x bye x x x x

Bye Kerry :wave:

I have my mahjongg game tonite. :happydance:

Chris - hope you enjoy yourself tomorrow - sounds great :)

Thanks Nicky.

<~~~has been wondering during her lunch hour if her egg is fertilized. :rofl:

Awwww thanks Lea!! :hugs:

Maybe I'll put a fertility book on my belly - implantation by osmosis. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

that's a PMA if I ever heard one. You will get pregnant!! Like I said, I wanna be a BAW Auntie!!

<------------------ is happy to report her boobies are hurting without even being touched!! :happydance:

<------------------ is happy to report her boobies are hurting without even being touched!! :happydance:

Yay!!

The last couple of cycles I have learned that boobie pain is just part of PMS for me. I kept hoping it was a symptom, but it's only the :witch: for me.

You will get pregnant too. I am spreading my magicz. :rofl:

Chris - Im sending you implantation vibes too hunny :)

I have plenty of PMA to share around with my bestest buddies :) x

Yay!!

The last couple of cycles I have learned that boobie pain is just part of PMS for me. I kept hoping it was a symptom, but it's only the :witch: for me.

You will get pregnant too. I am spreading my magicz. :rofl:

Yeah I know lots of people get sore boobs when its time of the month but I don't so this is weird for me :happydance:

I'm starting to get my PMA back for sure!! I had my epiphany, I feel better. PMA all around!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->