WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

to hear that :witch: got you Nicky. It was looking sooo promising too. Chin up :hugs:

My sister's friend had to abort her baby at 20 weeks - it had heart defects and downs. Poor girl, it must have been awful to get that far.

Morning girls. Bit quiet on here so far this morning. I had a relaxing weekend. Played some more LBP, had a take away curry Saturday night, made an apple crumble yesterday and did the usual housework and dog walking.

There's a guy at work who's recently had a 4D scan of his baby girl. He's got a picture as a screen saver, so I asked him about it. It does look pretty cool.

:D

Hiya :wave:

Poshie - Im so sorry about you friend, that must have been devasting for her.

Boring weekend for me... pub friday then back to friends to play buzz, which I won!! Saturday chillaxing and being piglets. Sunday DF was working and is staying away so just vegged ALL day!!! Naughty samba!! :rofl:

Nicky - :hug: How are you feeling today??? Im so sorry hunny.

Don't forget you were going to give me your code for Wii Mario Kart!

It's nice to veg though sometimes. I like vegging :) Maybe it's because I'm a vegetarian!

I still find it hard to believe that I am soo close to ttc now........just waiting for my af which should be with me in just over a week's time. I must admit, it will be nice just to go au naturel again with bd'ing - we both hate condoms!

Nicky - I'm so sorry hun x :hug::hugs::hug:

had a chilled out weekend x didnt do much saturday x looked after my nieces saturday night & they were good as gold as always x

sunday I helped my sister do the sunday roast (I even made my own yorkshire puds) & we made our own stuffing aswell it was all very yummy x then we had pudding & just chilled on the sofa x

oooh & I get to pick my new car up on saturday :happydance:

Sounds like you had a pretty relaxing weekend too.

Oh yes, your car - nice one! I bet you got a good deal on it, what with the market for cars being as it is. Some great bargains to be had. That's something to look forward to then :happydance:

Sounds like you had a pretty relaxing weekend too.

Oh yes, your car - nice one! I bet you got a good deal on it, what with the market for cars being as it is. Some great bargains to be had. That's something to look forward to then :happydance:

Yeah it is a good deal x plus my dad works for Peugeot too so got his discount aswell :happydance:

I'm eager about tomorrow. I have an ultrasound of my wrist and then hubby and I are going to quick head over to the family planning clinic so we can find out wtf is going on with my body. It'll be so, so nice to have some answers.

Otherwise, just hanging out and procrastinating on work. :D

Hi Ozbutterfly x welcome to BAW x

Hope you get the answers your looking for 2moro x

Welcome :)

I don't think I've caught up with you before. So are you currently ttc'ing? What is your story? Most people in BAW are ttc'ing, but I don't start til next month.

morning peeps...

Nicky, i am sorry that :witch: came......i'd hoped that it was your turn......finger crossed for next time though....:hugs:

kinda.....had a few work calls...but still managed to catch up on my sleep! also visited my grandad in hospital (he just had his his gall bladder removed)....he's on the mend though......

i didn't even leave the house yesterday......slobbed around the house in tracksuit and watched roswell!

how are you Reedy?

morning Kerry :hi:

i really think that weekends are far too short.......need to swap the length of the weekend with the week....ie weekend is 5 days and week is 2....but to stil get paid the same amount though!!!

I'm ok thanks Buffy x
Hope your grandad is feeling better soon x
Morning Kerry - How are you? x

Buffy - Yes a week/weekend switch would be so much better!! Hope your grandad gets better soon.

reedy - Im all good thanks!! Starting to get AF cramps dont think its going to happen this month for me. But looking on the brightside, xmas party will be fun and atleast I wont have to find excuses as to why Im not drinking.

Morning everyone

Ozbutterfly - hello & welcome to the gang :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->