WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Kerry - I notice you check your cervix & I've been thinking about doing this but dont know what im looking for... :dohh:

I know you check the position & the texture but in an ideal scenario what should our cervix's feel like at this stage of our cycles??

Should they be firm/soft? high/low?
obviously they should be closed but if you've never felt yours before how do you know if it is fully closed? - like how open does it get? - can you feel a little indentation & it still be classed as closed????

Sorry everyone but this is really puzzling me so any help would be much appreciated :hugs:

When it is closed i can't feel anything it just feel's smooth when it is open it feels dimply, if that make sense. They say medium is upto ur nuckle on ur index finger (as a guide) when mine is high i can get most my index finger in till i feel it, hope that helps. XXX

I can never feel what the heck I'm feeling for! :shrug: Open, closed, cervix, no idea.... it always feels the same to me all the time. :rofl:

Im very confused :dohh:

Mine is defo soft & im guessing high - just by what Daisy said - coz I had to reach quite deep (TMI)

It felt smooth & wet but I could feel a small dot in the middle so I was wondering if this would be closed/open? any ideas anyone? x

Edited to add - I had what looks like EWCM on my finger after touching it... is this good or bad?

Everyone is different i would class that as open for me, but by no means does that mean open for u, keep a record on FF and IF u need to u will know more next cycle, but hopefully u wont need to :hugs:

It takes lots of practise fiddling around in ur hoo haa :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah I've done that too, DH just says, "Honey, if you're horny just let me know." And I'm like I'm not pleasuring myself, you ASS! :rofl: :rofl:

:D

It's true though - DH and I are a regular pair of comedians at home. :rofl:

Ugh, how is this work day not over yet?? :hissy: 40 minutes left......

I love catching up with the friday afternoons goings on x
I dont even know where my cervix is :dohh:

ooooh guess what????? I get my car on saturday :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I'm so excited I was screaming down the phone to my mum :rofl:

Off too whoop DH's ass at Mario Kart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"