WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

to hear that :witch: got you Nicky. It was looking sooo promising too. Chin up :hugs:

My sister's friend had to abort her baby at 20 weeks - it had heart defects and downs. Poor girl, it must have been awful to get that far.

Poshie - I lost my last baby at 19wks due to premature rupture of membranes so I know from experience how awful it is :cry:

morning Kerry :hi:

i really think that weekends are far too short.......need to swap the length of the weekend with the week....ie weekend is 5 days and week is 2....but to stil get paid the same amount though!!!

Couldn't agree more! We spend so much of our lives working, it really doesn't seem fair does it. We only get one life after all and surely we should at least spend most of it, doing nice things?!

Nicky - yes, losing a baby at that advanced age must be horrendous. :(

Ncky.....

i know this is a bad time....but do you think that the CB clinical study is helping at all?

:hugs:

what does everyone think to my new avatar?? they are my beautiful nieces x Libbie is on the left & sasha is on the right x

Ncky.....

i know this is a bad time....but do you think that the CB clinical study is helping at all?

:hugs:

I don’t know anything about this trial, other than they are testing urine. What is it all about and what are they actually testing for - anyone know?

Reedy - nice avatar - your nieces are very cute :)

1DPO and im already symptom spotting :rofl: i feel really dizzy :rofl:

does it help in terms of giving accurate opks and what is the cb monitor like?

Reedy...the piccies are gorgeous.....do you get to spoil them rotten?!

does it help in terms of giving accurate opks and what is the cb monitor like?

Yeah the monitor is great... I'd defo recommend it coz it takes all the guess work out of TTC - at least I know we are defo BDing at the right times

Reedy...the piccies are gorgeous.....do you get to spoil them rotten?!

yep, we're very close to them x DH was sat on the settee yesterday with sasha snuggled up on his lap & Libbie was asleep on mine x

Afternoon all :hi:

Reedy, your nieces are beautiful.

Morning Chris x and thank you x I'm much the proud aunt I like to show my babies off :blush:

so how was your weekend Chris? x
just seen your fb status x good news about Annie x

Thanks Reedy! Yeah I was so happy and ran around the house saying "She's got tears, she's got tears." :rofl: She wasn't expected to ever produce them on her own.

My weekend was good way too fast as usual. But only 9 more days until Thanksgiving and I have 5 days off! :happydance:

Thanks Reedy! Yeah I was so happy and ran around the house saying "She's got tears, she's got tears." :rofl: She wasn't expected to ever produce them on her own.

My weekend was good way too fast as usual. But only 9 more days until Thanksgiving and I have 5 days off! :happydance:

Thats fab news so pleased she is producing them on her own x
:happydance: for 5 days off @ thanksgiving too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"