WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hi Lola! :hi:

:rofl: @ Daisy. Don't worry hun - I'm 6dpo and this morning when I was putting my make-up on my skin was SO clear and smooth that for a second I was convinced that not only was I preggers but that I was having a boy! :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

ah, i think we should have Thanksgiving too....if only to be in sympathy with our american cousins......

i do have that day off though as i have a works do the night before!

Hi Lola how are you? x

Where's kerry today??

havent got a clue what dpo I am & to be honest I'm not that bothered :shrug:
as you can see I'm going with the 'not bothered' approach this month :rofl: see where it gets me x

I've got a banging headache! but other than that all is great! TBH I could fall asleep on my computer though I'm shattered :dohh:

Just one more meeting today then I'm heading home ! :happydance:

Whats everyone up to today?

Chris, you never know with the clear skin sign...........now I think of it my usual pre AF horrors of spots never made an appearance after my ov spots disappeared!

loving the symptom spotting girls!

Daisy.....1dpo! and symptoms already!

Yes Lola save a seat i'm coming over, i feel so optmimistic :happydance:

I love the PMA Daisy!!!! just think in a few days you can pee on the FRER I sent you (well will get in the post tomorrow due to the ridiculous, do I dont I have to weigh it issue!) (answers on a postcard!!!!) and get a BFP!!!!

Thanks babe cant wait to pee on them :rofl: i did it i got a PMA wish ticker :rofl:

Hi ladies

Sorry I have been rubbish today! Im so busy at work and so mardy too!! Might have something to do with the 4 hours sleep I got last night.

Been a really good girl and got my nicotine inhaler from boots today so no more smoking what is good is that you can use it during pregnancy and BF. However I shant be smoking when Im preggers!

Chris - I havent had chance to look on FB... whats your news??

Hi Kerry x
How come you only got 4 hours sleep? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"