WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

chris - I hope that they manage to help your mum!! :hug: Get Better :dust: to her!

Chris....i am so sorry to hear that our mum is poorly....i hope she gets and feels better soon...

re Raynauds....i really can sympathise as i have it tooo.....i've had it since i was about 11........ginkgo biloba might help it is herbal)......lots of :hugs: for you and your mum....

Thanks Buffy - I will mention it to my Mom. Although now she is so sick of medications she won't hear of any more! :rofl:

How are you doing guys? Nice evening? Mine was pretty uneventful really. Disturbed night's sleep as DH had a bad night (didn't sleep much). The sun is trying to come out and it's certainly mild outside today. Can't be arsed to do work today, had enough. Shame we need to work to live eh!?

:D

Morning girls x
Had my parents round for dinner last night, they said they were only having beans on toast so I thought I better feed them a hearty meal of lasagne & chips with a hot mince pie & cream for pudding :smug:
then after they had gone I played DH on mario kart for a bit then went to bed x

my old car broke down at the weekend (sod's law) & it needs a new clutch which has so come at the wrong time with xmas coming but hopefully my dad will be able to get it done as cheaply as possible bcus he's a mechanic for peugeot so can get the parts for next to nothing :happydance:
had to get a lift to work though bcus I wont get my new one till saturday :hissy:

Hiya Poshie!!

Same here uneventful evening but was in bed by 10.30pm which has done me loads of good! Feel loads better and less stressed! Still not POAS'd :yipee: as I see little point wasting a HPT when I know the :witch: is on her nasty way.

Reedy - Im not sure Im too happy with all this extra practising your doing!!! :rofl: Do you fancy a race sometime this week???

Poshie - Are you going to join us???

What bad timing with your old car Reedy! Sod's law that is eh. Hopefully your Dad will sort that out for you.

Yes, I'm up for Wii Karting but I haven't had a number from you guys (I gave Samba mine last week).

Samba - I posted in your journo just now actually. I'm sorry it looks like af is on her way, but don't forget early pg symptoms can feel like af apparently. I'm well impressed you haven't POAS yet - you were due to today weren't you? You sure you won't?

I went to bed at 11.30pm, thinking it was only 10.30pm last night. Need more sleep though....

Reedy - Im not sure Im too happy with all this extra practising your doing!!! :rofl: Do you fancy a race sometime this week???

Kerry I wouldnt worry too much I was terrible last night I got everything thrown at me even though I was 9th :hissy: what the hell's with that!!!
def up for some karting this week x I cant tonight bcus I'm going to my sisters but should be able to have a quick go wednesday x
Poshie I'll pm you my number on wednesday or possibly tonight if I get chance x

Kerry - your doing so well not to have poas yet, especially bcus your due af today x
as long as she's staying away there is still a chance hun x :hugs:

How are you doing today?

Sorry, I don't know many people's real names, who is Tracy?

Tracy is golcarlilly.....i think she is hovering....

i'm good thanks Poshie......counting down to Chrimbo......37 days to go!!! :happydance:

have been meaning to say too....love your avatar! :D

hi Reedy....sorry to hear about your car.....it's stress and cost that i am sure you could well do without!

ooh, and lost 1.5lbs this week at fat world......only 24.5 to go! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"