WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I hear ya Nicky :hugs:

Here this is for you:
Oopsie had to delete the happy face - it was copyrighted. :dohh: I'll find ya another! :D

Reedy, I'm doing okay thanks. Ninnies still feel like they've been used as punching bags but not really hopeful.

Annie's doing good - she's still got her tears! :happydance:

Reedy, I'm doing okay thanks. Ninnies still feel like they've been used as punching bags but not really hopeful.

:happydance: for painful boobies & annie's tear's :happydance:

hows your mum doing? x

ninnies made me laugh bcus thats what my mum used to call boobies when we were kids :rofl:

ninnies! i have never heard that one before!! :rofl:

hi Chris :wave: i've not been on fb for a while.....what's this about annie and tears??!!

:happydance: for painful boobies & annie's tear's :happydance:

hows your mum doing? x

ninnies made me laugh bcus thats what my mum used to call boobies when we were kids :rofl:

:rofl: My mom and grandmother always called them ninnies. :rofl:

She's doing better thanks!!

ninnies! i have never heard that one before!! :rofl:

hi Chris :wave: i've not been on fb for a while.....what's this about annie and tears??!!

Ah Buffy - after the vets said she would never produce tears on her own - she is now on day 4 of producing her own tears! :happydance: :happydance: I haven't even had to clean the mucus out of them, because she hasn't had any!! :headspin:

PS - you all gotta look in your FB accounts. I've sent you all a heap load of shit. Not literally :rofl: :rofl:

oh bless about the tears!

and i know that the last time i was on fb i was gettin lots of hatchlings etc from you! i like lots of messages though! :D

oh bless about the tears!

and i know that the last time i was on fb i was ettin lots of hatchlings etc from you! i like lots of messages though!

Oh good b/c you've got loads more. :rofl: :rofl:

How are you doing? Bless Annie on her first tears. My dog often has 'sleepy dust' to wipe, usually after drinking, eating and walking. I hadn't linked that to tear ducts before...interesting.

Me too! :hissy: And I have to leave at 3pm for a 2 hour meeting in Manhattan. :hissy: The meeting is from 4-6 pm - why they can't do this during work hours is beyond me! :dohh:

thanks Chris :) Glad to read of your positiveness for this month in your journal - best of luck! :D

Thanks hun :hugs: Although every month I'm so positive that this is THE month! :rofl:

What's wrong with me i'm starving but can't stomach my m&s soup :hissy:

Yeah but you have to be really don't you, coz technically each month COULD BE YOUR MONTH! Of course, I haven't been in that position yet having not tried but I can imagine the need for PMA must be so high, which must get increasingly more difficult as the months roll on.

:dust:

to all ttc'ers for this cycle !

Daisy - more signs, more signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back