WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

sorry Nicky....it is true......:yipee:

and i have 5 wegh-ins left......want to lose 5.5 for Chrimbo......if only so that i can stuff myself silly with mincepies!:headspin:

Ah yes of course. Hello Tracy, hope you are keeping well :)

PS. I do like Winnie the Pooh Buffy - I take it you are a fan too!

I bought my Godson a Winne the Pooh my first cutlery set for his christening.

Congrats on the weight loss :)

morning Nicky x

well someone up there must really have it in for me & DH!!! first my car breaks down & we have to pay out for a new clutch now DH has just informed me that our washing machine has packed up :hissy: I'm sick & tired of having no luck I just want to cry :cry:
I know its not as bad as some people x but just feel like everything that can go wrong has gone wrong & they say bad things come in 3's so looks like I wont be getting pg this month :cry: bcus that will just be the kick in the balls that finishes this run of bad luck :cry:

Reedy.......i agree, things do happen in 3s.....

and sometimes things really do seem to be beyond crap....work, money, car....the list does go on.....

get yourself booked in for some quality time with DH or a spa.......or just treat yourself......

:hugs:

Aw Reedy - life sucks at times doesnt it? but there is plenty time for something else (not as bad) to go wrong before your cycle is over :hugs:
so you still have a good chance of getting your :bfp: x

Nightmare! I know what you mean. These things always seem to happen in 3's or at least a run of bad luck.

Just a word of hope, depending on what the problem is with yours of course: - our washing machine 'broke down' a while back. It wouldn't empty of water. Anyway, someone suggested we check the back of it and sure enough, it was clogged with some coins and crap. Once DH removed said obstructions, it worked again! I'd got as far as ordering a new one online!

PS to all: I edited my last post and it took so long you may not have noticed it!

thanks girls x

Buffy - cant afford to treat ourselves now :dohh: thanks for the advice though x

Nicky - someone is going to get their ass kicked if I dont get my :bfp: after this lol x

Poshie - have just asked dh to check the back x the drum isnt spinning so maybe something is blocking x

Reedy.....how about a dvd at home and turning the phone and lights off.....i love doing that.....juct DH and me.......

:hugs: keep smiling.....

thanks buffy that sounds like a good idea x thank you x

https://www.imhaven.com/aimicons/funny/1106541222_1906995006.gif

Hey Daisy & Chris how are you both? x

Chris - How's Annie today? x

Im fine thanx Chris - will be better when ol hag bag clears off tho! x

Hi ladies

Sorry I am back properly now!!!

Reedy - I hope that DH manages to fix your washing machine. :hug: Wednesday sounds like fun.

Nicky - :hug:

Poshie - I'll PM you my kart number!! :wohoo:

Chris - Hows your mum??

Well AF's due tomorrow as I have 29 day cycles. CP is now Hard, High and Open so FULLY expecting the :witch: to show but knowing my luck she'll be late so I have no chance of a leo baby and getting my :bfp: before my EDD.... which is RUBBISH!! :hissy:

I'm good thanks 2dpo here's my list of symptoms :rofl:

Spots on my back (which i never get)
Dizzy
Feel a little sick
Didn't fancy my glass of wine last night
Sore nipples (which i don't normally get either)
My cervix usually goes low and closed the day i O, and it's still medium and slightly open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->