WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

So then i tried an apple, tasted bruised so went in the bin dh says its not bruised. Now making a pot noodle, not liking the smell of that much either very weird.

I have a good feeling about you this month Daisy! :D

sounding very good Daisy x
how long till you can test? x

:rofl: i'm 2dpo

Mmmmmm now trying a banana which i don't like and seems to be going down well, i'm sure my body is just being cruel.

You guys have certainly given me a taste of things and set such a good example of PMA I must admit. Thank you :)

OMG i'm so happy i chopped the banana up and put it with milk it was heaven :happydance: i bought dh a banana in that i am not eyeing up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You guys have certainly given me a taste of things and set such a good example of PMA I must admit. Thank you :)

I have never had this much PMA before i dont normal even symptom spot

It's the little things in life isn't it Daisy! :rofl:

What do you mean a bowl of chopped up banana with milk poured over or did you blend it?

PS. I'm sure DH won't mind you nicking his banana, he'll understand :D

Yeah I was just gong to say Daisy you are in particularly bouyant mood today :happydance:

Yeah just chopped with milk poured over, bloody heaven it was, remember i don't even like nanas. OMG i'm so bouncy today it's silly dh says i'm in a giddy mood :rofl:

Giddy moods are good! :thumbup:

Well, bananas are good, at least it's not something really fattening that you suddenly like eh! :D

Daisy I am officially 'down to start ttc' in December, around middle of the month. Can't believe it actually. So I will be joining a cycle buddies club (Samba kindly invited me to team kokopelli) and then going on the ttc forum I guess........!

Ooooo how exciting, u can join team pingus if u like to? What are u waiting for, can u not just start now :rofl: come and joing the madness, warning u will sacrifice ur sanity. Your right bananas and semi skimmed milk sounds healthy doesn't it. Called DH he said of course i can have his nana :happydance:

Hehe, yes well I just have December as my goal start date. I'm a bit of a one for sticking to it I must be honest. It's a scary prospect for us as well as exciting and I wanted to have a few months for both of us to get our heads around it and for my post-pill cycle to establish. We're both very much looking forward to not using bc again I must admit!

:D

Ooooo how exciting, u can join team pingus if u like to? What are u waiting for, can u not just start now :rofl: come and joing the madness, warning u will sacrifice ur sanity. Your right bananas and semi skimmed milk sounds healthy doesn't it. Called DH he said of course i can have his nana :happydance:

Oooo are you allowed to join more than one team then?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->