WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Chris - I'm scared of doing a journal :argh: what if no one reads it & finds me boring bcus I'm not using any tools :cry:

So have u been off the pill a while?

I came off on September 2nd this year, after having been on it non-stop for 16 years. I was worried about my cycles being messed up so wanted to wait for 3 months before ttc. :)

Chris - I'm scared of doing a journal :argh: what if no one reads it & finds me boring bcus I'm not using any tools :cry:

Awww! Don't worry, I'm not using any tools either. NOONE will think it's boring!! I am sure lots of people will stop by!! :hugs: :hugs: And if noone reads it I'll go :ninja: on everyone! :rofl:

thanks Chris x
I'll probably start one on friday after work bcus DH is at work all day so will get some peace & quiet :rofl:

Well fact i am plain weird :rofl: i actually smilled as i took it to my mouth. Poshie, ur so well organised coming off bc before ttc.

thanks Daisy x
I try my hardest to read the journo's but most of them are like 80 pages long & so I tend to just read the ends :blush: sorry x

Just start at the end. christ u would have to take a month of to read them from front to back

Yay, Reedy's going to do a journal! :happydance: It will be the first journal I can start from the beginning with and properly follow it. As you say, it would take me several weeks to read everyone's journal from start to end!

Daisy - yes I suppose some would say I am an 'organised' type. I also tend to worry about things before they've happened......

I'm so excited to start reading Reedy's journal! :happydance:

Reedy - Id read your journo too!!!

God it takes me ages to get around everyones journo esp as more and more people are going off to 1st trimester!

Yay, Reedy's going to do a journal! :happydance: It will be the first journal I can start from the beginning with and properly follow it. As you say, it would take me several weeks to read everyone's journal from start to end!

Daisy - yes I suppose some would say I am an 'organised' type. I also tend to worry about things before they've happened......

I question your commitment!!! :rofl: Mines only 197 pages long :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->