WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Morning ladies! :hi:

Hope you all had a good weekend, although it's almost the weekend again!
Sorry I've not had time to catch up lately, been trying really hard to get a job but not heard back from anywhere. :(

Hopefully I'll get something soon.

Sorry you didn't get your BFPs, Nicky & Kerry. :hugs:
xx

I know! silly old bag! she turned up unannounced at my house 3 days early (how rude!) my cycle was the shortest I've ever had at only 25 days

Hi Ella x
sorry to hear no one has got back to you x I'm sure something will come up? x

Thanks Reedy, I really hope so. :( :hugs:

It's my OH's mum's birthday tomorrow, and then two of my closest friends at the beginning of December and then it's Christmas! Plus I want money to go out with so I really need a job.. Oh well, I can't do more than try! :)

Have you got your car yet Reedy?
xx

Ella, have you considered Christmas jobs? there are loads about! Can you drive/have a car? If so then perhaps an agency?

I've applied as a xmas temp at about 4 places and I've tried about 10 others in the past week for full-time permanent positions but I've just not heard back.

Called up the agencies I've joined and the people I've needed to speak to were either 'not in' or 'busy' and didn't get back to me.

And no, I can't drive yet so don't really have much going for me, do I?
xx

Ella Have you tried toys are us at St george's retail park??? they are always after xmas staff I worked there about 5 years ago for 3 months over xmas x

No I haven't, actually.. Might go up and have a look later, thanks! :hugs: :)

I really need to catch up with everyone's cycles around here! Am I the only one actually WTT?! :rofl:
Besides Poshie but she doesn't count because she will be TTC soon!

xx

Hi Ella. Hey you, I am officially a WTT’er !! ;) Sorry to hear you’ve had no luck on the job front yet. It’s a difficult market at the moment isn’t it. As long as you keep trying, something will come up I’m sure :)

ella - sorry going on about jobs lol but have you had a look on the leicester mercury website?? you type in the sort of job you want & it brings lots of things up?? worth a try if you havent already done it x

I think you are the only wwt girl left in baw you need to recruit some more x although we'll always be around on BAW to keep you company x

Thanks Poshie & Reedy. :hugs:

Yeah, I go on the 'this is leicestershire' jobsite page everyday.. I see some jobs I would really be interested in but they're too far away without a car.. But hey, less than a month until I can apply for my provisional!!!! :wohoo:
(then another 3 'til I can start learning lol)

Poshie - You are an almost WTT'er! But you know when you'll be TTC and it's so near you don't count! :rofl:

Reedy - I'm glad of the company :D :hugs:
xx

HI Ladies,

Just dropping by cos I am missing you all! Have updated my TTC journal if anyone wants a read!

Hope everyone is ok?

Good to see you, how are you doing?

I will go check our your journal.

:hug:

Hey Tracy! :hi:

Thanks for adding me on facebook, by the way, think I forgot to reply to the message! :blush:

I just read your update in your TTC journal.. I'm sure everything will be fine at the doc's, hun, and you'll have your OH there for support too.

We're always here for you to 'witter on to'. :) :hugs:
xx

I can understand you feeling poo hun. Fx that at least you will get a way forward and make some progress in your quest. :hugs:

I'm not doing too bad thanks. Been stressing a bit about economy and financial matters (I am a big worrier). BUT looking forward to ttc'ing next month - suddenly seemss to have come round! It's the big unknown of course and I don't know what to expect. I hear so many different stories on here and everyone is different. Proof is in the pudding as they say.

Good to have you here again :)

HI Ella, you're welcome, I don't use facebook much, just pop on now and again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->