WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

OOh exciting Poshie, bet you can't wait!! just think you may have your bfp by Christmas!

I am stressing about money too, my work are still on short time and it is very depressing, I am so lucky I am still getting paid full time, would not be able to cope!!

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Tracy, you're back!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Missed you hun!!

It is a worry isn't it. But as my DH and I said last night, there will likely never be a 'perfect' time so what can you do. We don't know how long the journey will be and whatever happens, we will have time to save up some money. That is providing work remains okay.

Afternoon Chris :) How are you today?

I'm good thanks Posh. Then again, it's only 7:31 am here and my day hasn't even begun! :dohh: Ask me that again in about 2 hours. :rofl:

Hi Chris, missed you too, didn't work keeping away, TTC is still at the forefront of my mind 24/7 !!!

the day is young for you!

Any more symptom spotting from you then?

Hiya Tracy!!!

I replied in your journo!! So very lovely to see you!! :hug:

Ella - I hope you find a new job soon.

Gosh you guys have been busy chatting!!!

Going to ask my boss for tomorrow off as although I though I was fine all i want to do is :cry:. But I think thats partly to do with the preggers ladies and ever since I mentioned that Im giving up smoking they seem to be gossiping behind my back. I know what theyre thinking, but theyre wrong.... IM NOT PREGGERS!!!

Hiya Tracy!!!

I replied in your journo!! So very lovely to see you!! :hug:

Ella - I hope you find a new job soon.

Gosh you guys have been busy chatting!!!

Going to ask my boss for tomorrow off as although I though I was fine all i want to do is :cry:. But I think thats partly to do with the preggers ladies and ever since I mentioned that Im giving up smoking they seem to be gossiping behind my back. I know what theyre thinking, but theyre wrong.... IM NOT PREGGERS!!!

The hospital where I work just went smoke free today. Many people are not happy campers! :nope:

I'm sorry you're so down hun. :hugs:

SMILE, damn it!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Smile-1.jpg

Afternoon Chris! :hi:

Thanks Kerry. :hugs:
Let them gossip - who cares? :)

xx

Hi Tracey x its good to hear from you. I'll just pop over to your journal x

https://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/wawan678/a.gif

<--- Samba's smiling!! :rofl:

Glad you're smiling Samba.

I don't feel like smiling much today I must admit. Just generally feeling down about everything (know what I mean?). And I'm not even ttc'ing yet! God knows what I'll be like then!

:sad1:

Ohhh and Ive got a half day tomorrow!! :yipee:!!!

Couldnt have the whole day off as I need to clear some things up with our far east office first thing but will be leaving at 1pm!!! :wohoo:

Yay for Kerry! :wohoo:

LOL my OH is so evil.. yesterday we were talking about how his friend has his driving test today and my OH was like 'It'd be funny if he failed because he's so cocky about he'll pass first time' (it took my OH 11 attempts to pass btw!) and he just rang me up like 'Mitch failed his driving test hahahahahahaha' :rofl:

xx

poshie - I think I do know what you mean. Im not upset about TTC, Im not upset that the :witch: is here. I just feel sad not for any real reason just abit sad. But Im sure its probably just my hormones. Which is a good thing, lots of hormones is good for TTC!!

11 attempts??????? :saywhat:

I've not heard of anyone that's tried that many times - especially a bloke. Did he ever think at some point, maybe he just wasn't cut out for driving!?!

Excellent news on the half day tomrrow Samba :)

Poshie - When have you ever known a bloke to think they're not cut out for driving? :rofl:

I think it's a Leicester thing.. I know a guy who's took it 13 times and he's still not passed!
xx

I am genuninely shocked!

This is my face right now:

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g