WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

It took my mum 7 times to pass & it took about 8 times for my best friend to pass x
it took me twice x but I can drive now thats the main thing :happydance:

Kerry glad to see you smiling x x x

:rofl:

My OH is actually a really good driver though.. Must be all the practice!
xx

Ohhh and Ive got a half day tomorrow!! :yipee:!!!

Couldnt have the whole day off as I need to clear some things up with our far east office first thing but will be leaving at 1pm!!! :wohoo:

:wohoo: That's FAB! I'm leaving at 2:00 tomorrow! :happydance:

Ella - remind me, when do you ttc? I have read your pretty exhaustive list of things to do before you ttc!

We've decided to wait until I'm about 19/20.. so we've got a good 3/4 years to go! I've got a lot I wanna get out of my system first.. Mainly the alcohol to blood ratio :rofl:
xx

We have a European Jewelery vendor here at my job today. I told DH to give me a few extra bucks. :rofl: I'll be taking a break and visiting them shortly. :happydance:

are wee young 'un then with loads of time :) I was 16 (nearly 17) when I met by DH actually. Having a baby though was the last thing on our minds back then, I must admit. We wer e both at college and having a great student type time!

Chris, I'm interested in what a 'European jeweller' might sell?

Yeah, I guess I'm a young'un haha.. My OH is 23 though, thinks he's getting old! :rofl:

I've always really loved kids and my work experience at a pre-school really implanted it in my mind, though I have enough sense to know that it would be totally impractical and unfair to have a child right now.

Life is too short to not make the most of it! :)
xx

Good call Ella. I have been the opposite in some ways. I've never had a massive desire for a baby. It's only really been since I turned 32 and I realise time is passing us by that I've been thinking more about it. My sister though is completely hooked on the idea and has been for AGES. She unfortunatley had a m/c earlier this year and is currently seeing a FS. So far no obvious signs of why she's having trouble, aside from probaly not ov every month.

Aww, I hope things work out for your sister. :hugs:

Yeah, I read this crazy magazine article about career-driven women that are being sterilized at like 20-25 without having had any children because they're 'so sure' they never want children. :saywhat:

I'm under no illusions that I'm wise on the world or anything, but I guess I was quite an early developer. I started my periods when I was 11, I've had some issues with eating disorders and I used to self-harm because I was badly bullied at school when I was younger, my mum had a stroke two years ago.. Sorry if that seems like a life story lol, but I just wanted you to know I'm not just another naive teenager that knows nothing. :)

xx

I never thought that Ella (hope you didn't think I did). You seem to me to be a very switched-on and eloquent young lady and it doesn't matter to me how old you are. I'm sure you'll make a great Mum when your time comes :hugs:

Wow that is young to get sterilized isn't it. I mean I would never have considered that, as I always knew that one day I would want a chlid. And fair enough, some people don't want kids and that is their call, it is a personal choice after all.

:wohoo: I got 2 pieces of Tiffany jewelry for $40! A bracelet and a ring. :happydance:

Hey ladies, I'm just stopping on for a sec to let you know that work is nuts, so I won't be too chatty today. Have a good one.

to hear about your Mum, that must have been awful for you and your family to deal with. How is she doing now? I lost my Mum in 2004 and it was the worst day of my life to date. If I ever do get pg, I will miss her sooo much.

I agree it's a personal choice; but I just hope they don't regret it, sterilization reversals aren't known to be the most successful!
xx

to hear about your Mum, that must have been awful for you and your family to deal with. How is she doing now? I lost my Mum in 2004 and it was the worst day of my life to date. If I ever do get pg, I will miss her sooo much.

Posh, I'm so sorry for your loss hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->