WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Bye Poshie see ya later

Lea - All gravy baby!! Apart from a nasty :witch: I swear she is in deep trouble if she even thinks for 1 second that shes visiting me next month! She can go forth and multiply..... :rofl: Well thats what I want to be doing :rofl:

Bye Poshie see ya later

Lea - All gravy baby!! Apart from a nasty :witch: I swear she is in deep trouble if she even thinks for 1 second that shes visiting me next month! She can go forth and multiply..... :rofl: Well thats what I want to be doing :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

you tell her kerry x
and she can stay the frick away from me this month too else they'll be hell to pay :gun:

:hi: i'm back went riding in the dark, was erm interesting, just making spag bol :dance: what did i miss?

Bye Poshie see ya later

I'm glad you are feeling better. I need to break my :ninja: out so that she isn't even tempted to show up next month.

Bah. I'm dizzy. I went from 1000000000 cals a day to 1200-1500. My body is rejecting it!! Just wait til I jump on the scale though!!!

Bah. I'm dizzy. I went from 1000000000 cals a day to 1200-1500. My body is rejecting it!! Just wait til I jump on the scale though!!!

:hugs: I hear ya hun. I fucked up my diet already. I had a big ass sugary donut this morning. :dohh:

I had to get Nick to take the leftover halloween chocolates with him to work. I cheated on the first day. I got home and stuffed, like, 20 of those things in my face as I was walking through the door! and then I wonder why I'm fat?! :rofl:

I've applied as a xmas temp at about 4 places and I've tried about 10 others in the past week for full-time permanent positions but I've just not heard back.

Called up the agencies I've joined and the people I've needed to speak to were either 'not in' or 'busy' and didn't get back to me.

And no, I can't drive yet so don't really have much going for me, do I?
xx

I know what it's like. I have a part time job at Subway, I'm on peanuts and I'm desperately searching for a new job.

Maybe call them up, and ask if they still have places left cause you applied? They may call you back sooner. Its worked for me before. Some people are just so disorganized and take ages to reply! I know round me river island, next, sports shops, smiths, card shops, currys, debenhams all want Xmas staff. Keep nagging them!

Try the jobs centre plus site as well, are you on job seekers allowance? I had to go on that for a month or so.

evening/afternoon.......oh i am sooo glad it is friday tomorrow! :yipee:

35 days to chrimbo....i just can't believe where the time is going.........

and not long until thanksgiving....have got a card for my neighbour too (she is from Texas)........

right food time....pasta bake.......followed by hot chocolate....and a nice long sleep...

will catch up with you all tomorrow...

luv & hugs:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"