WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! its freezing in my office today

No kidding, I came in to the office this am and someone turned the air conditioner on!!! :growlmad: It's as cold as a witch's tit in a brass bra right now!!

your car sounds super sexy Reedy! :wohoo:

hi Chris.....i know what you mean about the air con....i've been in a different building for just over a week now and am unfortunatel under the air con unit......have you have much snow yet btw?

we were supposed to have snow early sunday morning but no sign of it x

I saw the coke advert this morning :happydance:, the 'holidays are coming' one x you always no its coming up to xmas when thats on :happydance:

How goes it? Good weekend?

It's blimmin freezing outside I tell you!

Just remembered, I put the heating on when I popped home at lunchtime, just to take the edge off. Forgot to switch it off before I cam e back to the office (I was in a rush as usual)! :blush:

diddley squat.....some eastern parts of the country had some though....

am off to London tomorrow for a meeting....might try and do some Christmas shopping whilst i am there!

at least the house will be nice & warm when you get home Poshie x

I saw the coke advert this morning :happydance:, the 'holidays are coming' one x you always no its coming up to xmas when thats on :happydance:

Coke Advert - coke is no good for you. :nope: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

diddley squat.....some eastern parts of the country had some though....

am off to London tomorrow for a meeting....might try and do some Christmas shopping whilst i am there!

Ooooooohhh London!!!! Trying so hard to get the DH to take a vaca there. :cry:

at least the house will be nice & warm when you get home Poshie x

lol, yes there is that Reedy, there is that!

I just bit into a clementine segment (avoiding the pip) and the juice spurted out all over my keyboard and monitor and mouse mat! Luckily no-one saw ;)

Had a feeling someone would pick up on that :rofl: I couldnt remember how you spelt coca cola (it still doesnt look right) coco cola, coca cola????

Poshie.....wow, biting into your segment.....very posh! mine go in in one! :rofl:

just peeled my satsuma....have fat world tonight but don't think i will have done very wellll.....there was an incident with a box of maltesers last night.......:D

Morning,

Chris - I'm so sorry the :witch: got ya!! New cycle, fresh start or something like that :dust:

Reedy - Good news about the car, sorry the rest of the weekend was bonkers though.

Had a feeling someone would pick up on that :rofl: I couldnt remember how you spelt coca cola (it still doesnt look right) coco cola, coca cola????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poshie.....wow, biting into your segment.....very posh! mine go in in one! :rofl:

just peeled my satsuma....have fat world tonight but don't think i will have done very wellll.....there was an incident with a box of maltesers last night.......:D

:rofl: :D

google is a great place.....it is coca-cola!

i'm a pepsi girl though......! :headspin:

Hi LeeArr, how are you? How long is your antibiotics course?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->