WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

you get a postcard! wtf!??!? surely that is against privacy laws etc?!!?

i am excited......just wishing the time away though.......

here's a funny one for you though....this time i used a first reponse.....so, waiting for the result, and i was wondering why nothing was happening....it then dawned on me that i was looking at the wrong side! :rofl:

That is EXACTLY something that I would do! :dohh:

you get a postcard! wtf!??!? surely that is against privacy laws etc?!!?

Yeah, I'm not sure if they do that anymore though. I haven't had a smear in 3 years. :dohh: Yes, I'm very bad I know, but hey I'm having my violation in 2 weeks. :rofl:

i hate smears.....yuk.....ours are 3-5 years though....plus we don't start til 25 (which i think is too late)....i remember getting called back once.....that freaked me out big style.....i must have spent a whole evening googling stuff on abnormal smears....

The first time I had one I was 21, and my doctor didn't let me know that the Alberta Cervical Cancer Screening Program sent out a letter every time you get the smear done! I got the letter and freaked out until I opened it and read that everything was fine.
My doctor laughed when I was telling her this a year later. She apologised for not telling me. She then reassured me by telling me that if there was actually something wrong, I would hear from her before I even got the letter.
Every year Husband opens the letter just to be sure :rofl: I can't be bothered. If I were single, it would just go in the trash :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah, I get a little postcard that tells me everything is okay. So, not only do I know that I have had a NORMAL PAP SMEAR, but so does my FIL, the post office and my mail man! :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess I should count my blessings. At least mine comes in a sealed envelope :rofl: :rofl:

i am excited......just wishing the time away though.......

here's a funny one for you though....this time i used a first reponse.....so, waiting for the result, and i was wondering why nothing was happening....it then dawned on me that i was looking at the wrong side! :rofl:

:rofl: I can see myself doing that as well. :happydance:

I am due my smear but every time I organise it my AF decides to come at the wrong time!!!:hissy:

I know I've said it before but I have to say it again, I'm really looking forward to alot of :wine: and stuffed artichokes tomorrow! :yipee: :yipee: And we're exchanging Xmas gifts with my MIL tomorrow and she's giving me my birthday present a couple weeks early! :yipee:

OOH I have never had stuffed artichokes - what's in them?

You can put different things in them but my MIL puts lots and lots of breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese with olive oil in them. OMG, they are so good they're almost orgasmic! :rofl: DH hates them though. I just love the whole process of eating an artichoke. :rofl:

Sound yummy to me, mind you cardboard sounds good right about now :rofl: - I am dieting again and started an exercise plan too - trying to get some flab off before Christmas!!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/2008AVeggieVentureStuffedArtichokes.jpg

Sound yummy to me, mind you cardboard sounds good right about now :rofl: - I am dieting again and started an exercise plan too - trying to get some flab off before Christmas!!

I know I need to start a diet and exercise regimen too! :dohh: My mom told me I'm way too heavy for my body frame. :dohh:

Yesterday, my department manager came up to me and said that if I needed time off to go to the funeral, I am excused to go. I'm glad she told me that. As I am just a friend of the family, I am not technically allowed bereavement leave. There are a few people from my office going.

I got a text from Sam today letting me know the funeral is tomorrow. She said that she understood if I couldn't make it. Reading that almost broke my heart cause I hadn't had a chance to let her know I had already been excused for it.

I called Nick to let him know as he is also Sam's friend, and he said "so, I guess you need a ride then, I didn't think WE were going!!" He was so cold and almost mean. I practically hung up on him. I called him back and said "don't fucking worry about it, I will find a ride from the office" and he said "ok, well, let me know." I was able to find a ride quite easily. I called him back again and told him, and he said "ok. I love you" I replied with "OK, bye"

I can't believe he was like that. Yesterday morning I even told him that we may need to go to Strathmore, and he said ok. Now that I actually have a time and place, he is being a jerk with me! It's hard for me too. I wasn't close to Sam's dad, but I am sure close to Sam and I am heartbroken for my friend, I don't need shit from Nick today!

That looks gorgeous, I am drooling!:rofl:

How rude of your mum - sounds like something mine would come out with!!

Yesterday, my department manager came up to me and said that if I needed time off to go to the funeral, I am excused to go. I'm glad she told me that. As I am just a friend of the family, I am not technically allowed bereavement leave. There are a few people from my office going.

I got a text from Sam today letting me know the funeral is tomorrow. She said that she understood if I couldn't make it. Reading that almost broke my heart cause I hadn't had a chance to let her know I had already been excused for it.

I called Nick to let him know as he is also Sam's friend, and he said "so, I guess you need a ride then, I didn't think WE were going!!" He was so cold and almost mean. I practically hung up on him. I called him back and said "don't fucking worry about it, I will find a ride from the office" and he said "ok, well, let me know." I was able to find a ride quite easily. I called him back again and told him, and he said "ok. I love you" I replied with "OK, bye"

I can't believe he was like that. Yesterday morning I even told him that we may need to go to Strathmore, and he said ok. Now that I actually have a time and place, he is being a jerk with me! It's hard for me too. I wasn't close to Sam's dad, but I am sure close to Sam and I am heartbroken for my friend, I don't need shit from Nick today!

Ugh! How mean of him! :growlmad:

Seriously, and this comes from a woman who smokes despite having empysema (however you spell it) and has some growth on her finger that she won't have looked at. But yeah, I'M unhealthy! Whatever...

Seriously, and this comes from a woman who smokes despite having empysema (however you spell it) and has some growth on her finger that she won't have looked at. But yeah, I'M unhealthy! Whatever...

oh yeah! I had forgotten about that. I would rather be fat and healthy then skinny and sick for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->