WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

My boss hasn't said anything about leaving early today. We usually do the day before a holiday. :growlmad: Hope he mentions it soon! Because 5 days off is just not enough! :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm cooking my fabulously delicious Healthy Choice lunch. Fresh Mixers...Sesame Chicken Teriyaki - tastes pretty good actually but it's only 320 calories and it fills up just a portion of my belly! :dohh: I used to eat this shit ALL OF THE TIME, for lunch and dinner. No wonder I was 100 pounds then! :dohh:

:rofl: that's how I feel on New Year's eve. Christmas eve we work til 1 with no lunch. On New Year's eve we work til 2:30 with a lunch. Makes no sense to me. We are always sitting there hoping the VP will come around at lunch and let us know to just go home. :rofl: Only happened a handful of times so far :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: that's how I feel on New Year's eve. Christmas eve we work til 1 with no lunch. On New Year's eve we work til 2:30 with a lunch. Makes no sense to me. We are always sitting there hoping the VP will come around at lunch and let us know to just go home. :rofl: Only happened a handful of times so far :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

I'm cooking my fabulously delicious Healthy Choice lunch. Fresh Mixers...Sesame Chicken Teriyaki - tastes pretty good actually but it's only 320 calories and it fills up just a portion of my belly! :dohh: I used to eat this shit ALL OF THE TIME, for lunch and dinner. No wonder I was 100 pounds then! :dohh:

I got a mini-tray from starbucks this morning that had a couple pieces of fruit, some cheese, a hard-boiled egg, and some bread with PB. Yummers. 430 cals and I am going to be very good til lunch now :rofl:

Letting one leave early the day before a holiday is just good manners, IMO. :rofl: :rofl:

Firstly, Big Congrats to you Buffy! That's fabulous news hun :D Completely understand you being cautious about announcing it. Wishing you a very sticky bean and happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: :hug:

Wow Chris you mum smokes with emphysema?? Blimey.

Funerals are hard at the best of times LeeArr and sorry to hear of your friend's loss. I hope the day goes as well as can be expected under the circumstances.

Fortunately I get to finish work after our xmas do on 19 December and don't go back until 5 January (thanks partly to some holiday I have left). Can't wait for the break :)

Lea - its good that your work allowed you leave to go to the funeral x sorry Nick is being a pain in the ass but hey thats men for you x hope 2moro goes as well as it can do x

Seriously, and this comes from a woman who smokes despite having empysema (however you spell it) and has some growth on her finger that she won't have looked at. But yeah, I'M unhealthy! Whatever...

that sounds a bit gross!

Firstly,

Wow Chris you mum smokes with emphysema?? Blimey.

QUOTE]

Yep, and those was 12 years ago that she was dx'd with emphysema, god only knows what her lungs look like now. :dohh:

OOH I have never had stuffed artichokes - what's in them?

You can put different things in them but my MIL puts lots and lots of breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese with olive oil in them. OMG, they are so good they're almost orgasmic! :rofl: DH hates them though. I just love the whole process of eating an artichoke. :rofl:

I have a confession to make...........

............................I have never tasted an artichoke :blush: but they sound lush! x

OOH I have never had stuffed artichokes - what's in them?

You can put different things in them but my MIL puts lots and lots of breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese with olive oil in them. OMG, they are so good they're almost orgasmic! :rofl: DH hates them though. I just love the whole process of eating an artichoke. :rofl:

I have a confession to make...........

............................I have never tasted an artichoke :blush: but they sound lush! x

They are! :happydance: That's the highlight of my week, how pathetic am I? :rofl: :rofl:

....poor lola.:cry: I tried looking for her journal, but I can't seem to find it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->