WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I'll be shouting it from the rooftops & waving my preg test around still covered in pee!! :rofl: x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

that makes me think of OH when he reached for the test to see the result....he asked which end was 'safe'!

I don't think anyone will beat Buffy's announcement!

I couldn't keep it to myself for 2 seconds :rofl: I'll be shouting it from the rooftops & waving my preg test around still covered in pee!! :rofl: x

Ditto! :rofl:

Nicky...aim for Christmas Day.......that would be a lovely Christmas present for us......!

Well im going for 21 day bloods done on 6th December & im aiming to get my :bfp: a week later before I get to go for the day 3 ones :happydance:

Im getting my :bfp: on 13th December :happydance: & you guys will be the 1st to know about it
(well you are my family after all!) BAW aunties - I love it! :D x

right, i think we need to get some new stickies! anyone fancy doing a design?

re the result though....my reastion was nothing like i thought it would be.....i cried solid for about 2 hours....

Well, I have a gynocologist appt on Dec. 11th for my annual. Gotta love those appts!!

right, i think we need to get some new stickies! anyone fancy doing a design?

re the result though....my reastion was nothing like i thought it would be.....i cried solid for about 2 hours....

:hug: Tears of happiness/relief followed by panic? :hug: x

i hate smears.....yuk.....ours are 3-5 years though....plus we don't start til 25 (which i think is too late)....i remember getting called back once.....that freaked me out big style.....i must have spent a whole evening googling stuff on abnormal smears....

STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE! :rofl: x

it isn't possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm serious......i had (apologies for tmi) what seemed to be like tonnes of white discharge........the world around me stopped......i could only focus on finding out the reason!

i hate smears.....yuk.....ours are 3-5 years though....plus we don't start til 25 (which i think is too late)....i remember getting called back once.....that freaked me out big style.....i must have spent a whole evening googling stuff on abnormal smears....

Your paps are only every 3-5 years! :shock: That would be wonderful. Ours are yearly. :dohh:

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Soooo glad I popped back in

CONGRATULATIONS BUFFY
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy for you hun I can't tell you - when is your due date?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The first time I had one I was 21, and my doctor didn't let me know that the Alberta Cervical Cancer Screening Program sent out a letter every time you get the smear done! I got the letter and freaked out until I opened it and read that everything was fine.
My doctor laughed when I was telling her this a year later. She apologised for not telling me. She then reassured me by telling me that if there was actually something wrong, I would hear from her before I even got the letter.
Every year Husband opens the letter just to be sure :rofl: I can't be bothered. If I were single, it would just go in the trash :rofl:

due date is 22nd July (unless docs tell me otherwise)......i really want to start looking at things but daren't......

Everything will be just fine, try not to stress and worry (I know it will be hard)

OOh i bet you are so excited xxx

The first time I had one I was 21, and my doctor didn't let me know that the Alberta Cervical Cancer Screening Program sent out a letter every time you get the smear done! I got the letter and freaked out until I opened it and read that everything was fine.
My doctor laughed when I was telling her this a year later. She apologised for not telling me. She then reassured me by telling me that if there was actually something wrong, I would hear from her before I even got the letter.
Every year Husband opens the letter just to be sure :rofl: I can't be bothered. If I were single, it would just go in the trash :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah, I get a little postcard that tells me everything is okay. So, not only do I know that I have had a NORMAL PAP SMEAR, but so does my FIL, the post office and my mail man! :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

i am excited......just wishing the time away though.......

here's a funny one for you though....this time i used a first reponse.....so, waiting for the result, and i was wondering why nothing was happening....it then dawned on me that i was looking at the wrong side! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->