WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

OMG

I so wasnt expecting that I was nearly in tears by the end of it :happydance: I was happily reading away then BAM :bfp: for Buffy & I litterally put my hand to my mouth :rofl:

sooooooo happy for you sweety & remember us BAW girls will be by your side every step of the way x

WE'RE GOING TO BE BAW AUNTIES

:yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo:

Don't feel bad Buffy :hug:

we understand how scary this is but Im sooooooooo happy for you chick!! :D

I don't think I could be any happier even if I'd got my own BFP!! xx

OMG! OMG! OMG! look at how much excitement is in the BAW club!!

I feel like Im gonna burst!! :wohoo: x

I was thinking the same thing x :happydance: cant wait to tell DH I'm going to be an auntie x :happydance::rofl:

And dont feel bad Buffy, we understand honestly, its even better when your not expecting it :happydance:

I was thinking the same thing x :happydance: cant wait to tell DH I'm going to be an auntie x :happydance::rofl:

And dont feel bad Buffy, we understand honestly, its even better when your not expecting it :happydance:

I KNOW!! it was a total bolt out of the blue & it was EXCELLENT!!! :happydance:

It's really cheered me up no end :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: x

i really am blessed to have you as friends........thank you for your lovely words......

i had been hoping that one of you would get one too, but the witch was really horrible to you all.....

so, we need to get the pma reinstated in here!!!!! if i can do it, so can you all!

Yay for Buffy!!!!!!!

She has started the 'BAW baby boom' ball rolling & the rest of us will surely follow! :happydance:

Bring on the :bfp:'s for everyone :happydance: x

Thats cheered me up so much I even changed my 'how I'm feeling' bit :happydance:

OMG! OMG! OMG! look at how much excitement is in the BAW club!!

I feel like Im gonna burst!! :wohoo: x

Its about time we had some fantastic news x

I agree! Looks like NY did the trick for ya Buffy! :winkwink: Yes, I know baby BAW wasn't conceived on your vaca, but close enough. :rofl:

not quite NY dates, but definitely the NY euphoria! am all excited an scared at the same time now! :headspin:

:witch: was only horrible to us all coz she's not visiting any of us for the next 9 months!! :rofl: x

:witch: was only horrible to us all coz she's not visiting any of us for the next 9 months!! :rofl: x

Absolutely!! :thumbup:

And she's being a particular bitch to me today. :gun: :gun:
I really hate having Fort Knox in my underwear! :blush: :rofl:

Right girls how the hell are we going to top Buffy's announcement when we get out :bfp:???

I was actually thinking this the other day x we all have our thoughts on how we'll tell family & friends & I was thinking about how to suprise you girls x

fort knox!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

it is so true though, you reach for the crappy underwear, big/old/dark colours....daren't wear clingy trousers etc.....

and Nicky...i like the pma......! well done!

All those BAW babies are going to get soooo spoiled by Auntie Lea it's unbelieveable!! :rofl:

Nicky...aim for Christmas Day.......that would be a lovely Christmas present for us......!

I don't think anyone will beat Buffy's announcement!

I couldn't keep it to myself for 2 seconds :rofl: I'll be shouting it from the rooftops & waving my preg test around still covered in pee!! :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->