WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

oooh i just seen!!! Congrats to buffy!!!! I am so pleased!!

Nicky - Thanks so so so much for your text!! :hug:

Buffy - :cry: I read your post announcing your :bfp: which has reduced this Nutty Samba to tears. I am so so so so happy for you!!! :hug: Its been such a bumpy journey for us all and Im so glad that every now and then a little magic happens. Its wonderful news, :bfp:!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Im so glad that you are going to continue your journey with us. I know that the next few weeks will be hard, but please try and enjoy them. They are precious moments. I have every faith that this is your time, for the joys that only a child can bring. Sending you lots and lots of very very sticky :dust:

Hi Ladies!!! :wave:

Looks like I really cant keep away!!! :rofl: Although Im thinking that maybe I should, Buffy's :bfp:, Nicky getting her tests that she really wants.

Hows everyone else???

Hey Samba!! so pleased to see you back chick! we missed you sooooooo much :hugs: xx

Awww thanks Nicky!! Although I am starting to wonder whether I need to take more time off so we can get more :bfp:'s!

Are we the only ones left now???

Me you Tracy & Snowball are still left from the m/c section I think? x

Well the good news is that the majority have now got their :bfp:'s which means that ours are on the way too!!!

How is snowball??? I havent seen her around for AGES

I have gotten 4 phone calls from people in my office who are asking me if I need a ride to the funeral tomorrow. I guess I didn't need to call Nick at all. :rofl:

Good to see ya girl! How are you feeling? We have missed you here on BAW you know ;)

Morning everyone x

well I'm feeling better today had a good cry last night & now I'm concentrating on getting that :bfp: this cycle x

Poshie - CD5 eh?? only a day or so till you start ttc'ing, you getting excited?? x

Morning girls,

Kerry where have you been?

I am feeling more and more aprehensive about my doc appt on Saturday - just dreading the outcome really :cry: i just want some answers I can't keep on like this, sorry to be miserable again!!

Morning everyone

Tracy - :hug: I hope your appt goes well hun xx

Just to let you all know....

I've decided to become a white witch & my 1st ever attempt at magic is in Reedy's journal if anyone wants to see it :rofl: xx

Morning everyone x

well I'm feeling better today had a good cry last night & now I'm concentrating on getting that :bfp: this cycle x

Poshie - CD5 eh?? only a day or so till you start ttc'ing, you getting excited?? x

Yeah it won't be long now...Next weekend in fact should be the appropriate time for some extra BD'ing! Looking forward at the calendar, my O date in January is DH's birthday, so I'm thinking that would be a cool date to conceive! ;)

Gocarlily - I can understand you are feeling apprehensive hun. Fx a positive way forward will arise for you. My sister is having an hsg on Friday - she's nervous about that. Has anyone here had that done?

Hysterosalpingogram - It's some sort of x-ray as far as I know. She had her first FS appt a few weeks back when they swabbed her for STI's and talked to her about her probable PCOS (mild form). She got pg last Nov but m/c at 8 weeks. Been trying ever since with no joy. She has irregular / long cycle periods too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->