WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Morning Nicky & Tracy x

Tracy - hope saturday goes ok, I'll be thinking of you x

Nicky - I feel privilaged x I'm off to have a look x

Your not old Tracey x your still a spring chicken

Hey! No, she's got two years on me too! I must admit she has (so far) been getting quite proactive treatment from the docs. After the usual blood tests which came back 'normal', GP referred her to FS in October then she fortunately got an FS just one month later (not her local hospital but only 30 mins drive away). FS has done those tests and they've done an SA on her DH and next step is the hsg then possibly af inducing drug then clomid.

Hey! No, she's got two years on me too! I must admit she has (so far) been getting quite proactive treatment from the docs. After the usual blood tests which came back 'normal', GP referred her to FS in October then she fortunately got an FS just one month later (not her local hospital but only 30 mins drive away). FS has done those tests and they've done an SA on her DH and next step is the hsg then possibly af inducing drug then clomid.

She should get sorted then, I think my problem is my age really, am coming to the conclusion that what is meant to be is meant to be and I will just have to get over it - think I will be leaving you all for good soon :cry:

Sounds like you are counting yourself out before you've seen the doc Tracy? I can understand your worry and the age factor, but I also know that older ladies become mothers.

Weekend plans? Well we aren't working so lie-in Sat and Sun. Other than that, not alot on. Didn't book a holiday yesterday as planned (for various reasons). Might end up doing that at the weekend, we'll see. Other than that usual housework, dog walking and chilling out hopefully :) How about you?

I just think that I am peri-menopausal, I have lots of the symptoms, I know that there are things that can be done but I am not prepared to take any drugs as I just feel that if it is meant to be it will happen naturally and if not it is my body's way of telling me it is too late, I have my DD and I am very grateful for that.

I am planning a relaxing weekend - might go christmas shopping with DD on Saturday if I can face the madding crowds!!

i agree with you Poshie...weekends are for sleep....!

Hi Buffster :D

How are you today? Sleep is goooood, we like sleeeeeeep zzzz :D

I really need to do some more xmas shopping. I did some earlier this month but have conveniently forgotten about the rest of it. Really must have a serious think about what needs to be done.

HSG is when they inject dye into the uterus to see if there any blockages etc.

Tracy - I was TRYING :rofl: to have a bit of time out but with all thats gone on with the BAW girls atm. I realised that I missed everyone so so much!!

I am so peed off today can't have a lunch break as there is no-one to do reception!

Such is the lure of BNB BAW ;)

Good to have you back :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back