WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Oooops Sorry for the really late post!!!!

Buffy - Did you get my message I think its two pages back!!! CONGRATS!!! AGAIN!!! :hug: Im so excited for you!!

Tracy - You aint out yet sweetness. Will check up on you on saturday. What time is your appointment???

No-one to cover? Well that's shite Tracy - you need a lunchbreak girl!

I had a 'break' too but I ended up coming back after about a week :rofl:

Buffy loving the new sig under your name x

Plans for the weekend - saturday i fancy going for a proper drive in my car, I've only been to my parents, my sisters & work x not doing much else really sunday will be a chilled out one x

am just constantly tired to be honest, had few quesy moments too.....

have just put a spreadsheet together with all of the pressies that we are getting for people

thanks Reedy!

i did see your post kerry - thanks.......i know that you've needed time out recently as well.....:hugs: don't forget to love youself!

Im loving myself Buffy dont you worry!! :rofl:

God Im so bored at work, yet so f-ing busy. Do you realise how much work got done in the few days I had away!!

do you want to come and do some my work Kerry?!

i'm going to pop into town in a bit and get some chrimbo pressies....and get something yummy for lunch......

Just had a look at Daisy's journal :happydance: hope this is it for her x I'm loving all these :bfp: we're getting x

Hi girls...........

sorry I've not been around, just wanted to pop in and say huge congrats to Buffy on your wonderful news xxxx

thanks to all of you who have been so very kind to me xxxx

Sounds like a plan!!! Im going to next to try on the dress I want for the crimbo party.... which falls on OV day!! So lots of drunken shagging!!! :wohoo:

This is the dress Im going to try on
https://www.next.co.uk/shot.asp?extra=sch&b=G72&p=132&s=1&n=Women&pid=433-694&exclude=00A00

What do you think??

Hey Lola!!!

its lovely to see you!!! Im so glad that your back!

Buffy - I'll come and work for you for the day!!!! Mind you I would still have to have my BNB time though

Lola - Thanks But Ive seen another now!!! :dohh: Will have to see which looks best

I love the dress Kerry x I saw it in next not long ago its gorgeous x

Well, I got a lunch break after all:happydance: one of the guys in the office offered to cover I nearly fainted with surprise but he didn't see me for dust!! went up to Asda and got a couple of xmas pressies and a couple of bits to complete pressies!

My appt is at 9.40 on Saturday, OH is coming with me, I am so scared!!

Got my egyptian dance class tonight that will cheer me up - I love it!

Kerry that dress is lovely!

i think that everyone should have some sort of place to go and chat, and i actually thinkit would reduce the number of days that people take off sick....

love the purple dress though.....but my chest would overfill it somewhat! :rofl:

omg...i have now turned into an emotional blob....just reading newspaper about a man whose wife died from cancer the same day as going into a hospice......

not to be cold-blooded, but i know that this goes on, and normally i read these sort of stories, and feel very sad. This time, my eyes welled right up......

man - people at work would freak out if they saw me cry, they would know that sommething was going on!

Lovely dress Samba :) That's cool timing on ov date coinciding with muchos alcohol date !

Glad to hear you got a lunchbreak Tracy (and rightly so). I've had to take a late lunch in the end coz I got dragged into a meeting which I didn't want to have!

Egyptian dance class - wow that sounds exotic. Reminds me of Walk Like An Egyptian (by the Bangles) and the little dance me and my best mate used to do to that!

So Buffy, has some pg related bust expansion taken place already or?! ;)

Will make sure I check on you tracy. Im glad OH is going with you it will be good for you to have the suport there. Will be thinking of you. :dust: <---- Lucky dust

Ooooh how is the egyptian dancing coming on??? Do you have to wear a costume??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->