WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Buffy - Im so glad your getting emotional, doesnt it sound strange that Im glad your tearful etc but ykwim BRING ON THE MS, CRAVINGS, SORE B@@BIES etc etc etc :hug:

Poshie/Kerry......re the b@@bies.......:rofl:

they have expanded, but more in weight than in vollume tbh....also, my nipples are really itchy (obviously not the done thing to give them a scratch in the middle of the office or even in Next!). Also, they are really tender and sore....DH isn't allowed near them at the moment! and even if i knock them when getting dressed they are quite painful!

Boob expansion issues eh - well, what d'ya know! :rofl:

It's the soreness that worries me the most. I haven't ever suffered with sore boobs (apart from at school when a netball hit me square hard in the chest) God that hurt. No sore @@ with af, nothing.

Well Daisy, current subject is " boob expansion issues " discuss,..........:D

Oooo how many weeks pregnancy should u expect that? DH will b delighted?

from 5 weeks for me......

it's funny, D has often joked and asked if i can leave the b@@bes at home for him.....well i wish i could now! Have been reading that they may increase up to 5cm......gulp....i'm already 32GG.......

Blimey i'm a 34dd, ill tell dh what he has to looks forward to, u never know may happen next week.

Increase up to 5cm ?! Hmmm okay, that should be interesting. I'm not particularly large (D cup) but I do have a small frame, so that could be interesting - more for the DH's though I'm sure!

Gees, you're going to have whoppers Buffy!!

you wont be able to see your feet soon Buffy :rofl:

Poshie - I get sore boobies now & again but not very often at all but knows the time I want them :hissy:

I don't have to wear a costume, but most people wear a coin belt, like a wide scarf with coins all over which make a noise when you wiggle your hips, I am going to get one at the Hafla (party) they are having on the 13th December - I just love going dancing I would recommend it to anyone, it just makes me so happy!:happydance:

Where are Chris and Lea today BTW???

ooh, just you wait.....you'll all receive bust expansions soon enough.....!

it's Thanksgiving in the US, Chris is on leave at the moment....back to work on Monday.....

i'm assuming that Lea is too....

I'm here. Thanksgiving was in October here in Canadianaland. I was just trying to dig free of the pile on my desk as I have the afternoon off today and the weekend is coming really fast. I am hoping to be able to clear off my desk so I can have a fresh start next week.

i think i'm becoming more supersticious.......

do things happen in 3s?

mc in March....
Granddad died in Sept.....
Other Granddad now very poorly......i don't think i could cope with losing him.....

Hi Lea x

Buffy - Think its more of an old wives tale x although mine dont usually come in 3's its 1 after the other in my life :dohh::rofl:

Hope your grandad is ok x

Right my lovelies take care & I'll speak to you all 2moro x

Much Love x x x

Morning girls.

Well, listen to this! You may remember I said yesterday that my sis has her hsg today. Well I texted her this morning to wish her luck (her appts at 2pm). I got a text back saying she might not be going. Apparently they say you should do a pg test before you have the procedure. Well she did one, expecting it to be negative, only she got a shout for her DH to say it's positive! She has PCOS so it could be a false pos, so she's going to get another test now and ring up the hospital! God I really hope this is it for her and that it's a very sticky bean this time. I told her to send me a pic of the test too! So nervous for her............

How's everyone else this morning? I'm just excited/nervous about sis at the mo! Glad it's Friday though of course :)

Thats brilliant news Poshie hope its not a false positive x
sending lots of positive sticky :dust: for your sister x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"