WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Thanks very much Reedy. I so hope this is it for her........I'm waiting for my phone to beep with a text update........

How are you doing this morning? Hey, I wonder what Daisy's latest is?

Oh thats FAB news poshie, Ive got my fingers crossed for her!!! Lots of :dust:

Daisy wont be on until 10am so a few mins !!!!

Yay, yay and yay again! Sis just sent me a pic of her ‘normal’ pg test with two very bold pink lines and a digi test saying Pregnant +3 weeks!! This has to be it surely?! What’s the chances of two positive tests and them both being false?? I wonder if the doc will call her in for a blood test 

Thanks guys :)

God I just hope they aren't false pos. She thinks if it is pos, then it must have been around the time of her FS appt - so around 5 Nov. Her last af was 10 weeks (but she has very irregular cycles) ago but she tested on 4 Nov and got a bfn, so that would work out. She's left a message on the hospital phone to find out what she should do next! Oohhhhhh just want to know for sure

Fantastic news about your sis Poshie & by the sounds of it fab news for Daisy too x

Hi girls,

Poshie - fab news about your sis:happydance:

Thank Crunchie its Friday:happydance: I am v busy at work today, can't wait for five o'clock!

WEnt to my dance class last night and we were discussing the party, everyone is dressing in egyptian clothes so I have treated myself to an outfit!! I am so excited now!!

https://i1.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/c9/7a/e029_1_sbl.JPG

https://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/c9/7a/e70a_1_sbl.JPG

Hiya Ladies :waves: Im kinda back!! Going to be fleeting in and out as usual!

Yes BRILLIANT news about daisy too!!

Poshie - Anymore news on your sister??? I hope its not a false + either still crossing my fingers.

Guess what..... I am being paid to look at mothercare, toysrus, etc etc etc. How cool is that..... yet lickle bit sad too.

Tracy - I LOVE your outfit!!!! Its fab... Make sure you take pics for us!

Hi everyone

Poshie - great news about your sis :D I dont think its possible to get a false positive on a digi

Tracy - your outfit is lovely, I agree with Kerry we wanna see pics of you wearing it x

I'm just having my lunch, yum yum yum jacket with ham........... mmmmmmmm

I'm normally so bad with lunch, but i thought i better start taking better care of myself :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->