WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Daisy - you should also change your title to "having a BAW baby" like Buffy!!

We will all have the same title soon :happydance: x

Giirls thank you very much for your congrats. I think I feel similar to how I'll feel when my time comes!!

Haven't had an update yet - I'm trying not to hassle her too much (very difficult though!) I sent her another text just now just to say thinking of you and fingers crossed and look forward to my update later! I'll keep you guys posted.

Nicky that's interesting about the digi. So hope it's true :D

Beautiful dress Tracy. Won't it be nice to dress up like that - it'll be fab :)

Well, another BAW pg lady! Hello again Daisy :)

She cancelled her hsg (obviously!) explaining her pg tests. Spoke to FS lady who said it's very likely she is preggers and to try and relax. Booked in for a scan on 5 Jan to check everything's okay (she'll be about 8 weeks by then) and not to drink too much over xmas and new year!

Just praying for a very sticky bean this time around for her :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

So very good news :happydance:

Now I'm thinking maybe I will wait to ttc in January, as the time I will test will be after sis gets her scan. It's not as long as it sounds because I will ov very late Dec/early Jan.

Do what ever u feel is best for u :hugs:

How do u like my status?

I bet you are hun!

I'm sure it will have a lovely xmas incubating away! :hugs:

Daisy - you should also change your title to "having a BAW baby" like Buffy!!

We will all have the same title soon :happydance: x

That better be true. I am going to have to change mine to BAW Auntie!!

LOL, NO Daisy. Do not worry, in fact enjoy your cold :D

Did you mean my status? Well yes, I thought it was appropriate considering my Sister's news and your news today :D

Congrats Daisy:hug:

Poshie so pleased for your sis :hug:

I just can't stop looking at my dress LOL I have ordered a silver snake arm bracelet and I am going go wear a jingly ankle bracelet I bought on my honeymoon too, I think I am going to try and do egyptian make up - maybe false eyelashes too?

Yeah go the whole hog Tracy, why not. You might as well do it properly eh. :D

Thanks for your congrats :hugs:

Poshie - Really please for your sister

Daisy - Love your new status!! So much so I changed mine!!! :rofl:

Tracy - Youre going to look FAB!!!

nice one Kerry!

glad you adopted the BAW status too Daisy! I'm just over 6 weeks, but have decided not to get a ticker until 12 weeks....i'm so so scared that i will have a mc again....:cry:.....so, i feel as if i am in limbo until then really.....

Hey Buffy I can understand. I am also praying hard that my sister's sticks for her this time around. It's been a good week for pg news so fingers crossed this luck will continue . :hugs:

Wonderful status's everyone, oh Buffy :hugs: i pray it all works our for u :hugs:

Sending Massive Chunks of Big Sticky Dust to all our newly pg girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g