WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I finish at 4.30pm today so I'm off girls.

Thanks again for your congrats for my sis :)

I'll probably log on again later from home.

Have a great weekend all :D

:happydance:

bye Poshie......have a lovely weekend.......:wave:

Buffy - Im off shortly too!!! Sorry I havent been about much. But I have found its loads better for my sanity that way iykwim.

Hope everyone has a super duper weekend!!!

Im loving everyones BAW related status' :D really made me smile when I saw them xx

Sorry, I need to rant

Everyone and their dog is asking me how the funeral was yesterday, and how Sam is. I finally cracked with the last one and broke down crying. My friend is heartbroken, as am I. Don't get me wrong, I would rather them ask me right now then her, but I watched my closest friend bury her father yesterday. I wish they would leave me alone for a little while. /rant

Sorry to hear that LeeArr. Hope the funeral itself went as well as can be expected. :hugs:

On a brighter note, its been a pretty cheerful place here today with a bfp for my sister (on the day she had her hsg booked) and confirmationof Daisy's. :happydance:

Sorry to hear that LeeArr. Hope the funeral itself went as well as can be expected. :hugs:

On a brighter note, its been a pretty cheerful place here today with a bfp for my sister (on the day she had her hsg booked) and confirmationof Daisy's. :happydance:

I couldn't be happier for your sister and Daisy!! :happydance: That's fantastic news!!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Thanksgiving was GREAT!! :happydance: Today I'm going Xmas shopping with a friend and SIL. :happydance:

Daisy hun, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Very healthy & happy 9!!

Ahhahahahaha...Apparently Nick and I suck at this "WTT" thing. I am currently in the TWW...:rofl:

Ahhahahahaha...Apparently Nick and I suck at this "WTT" thing. I am currently in the TWW...:rofl:

Hey Lea, you kept that quiet didn't you!!?

Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving Chris. Was your Christmas Shopping trip productive? I still have some to do, must write that list....

Well we had a nice relaxing weekend really. Didn't have to work Saturday so got housework and stuff done, walked the dog, chillled out, went for lunch in town, DH cooked some filo pastry onion and brie tarts....

Now technically, I might be trying this weekend. Only I may wait til January now so I'm not getting myself too super-excited! Two reasons for this: firstly, I'll be able to have a 'last' drink and enjoy the xmas parites and secondly, my sis gets her scan 5 Jan so I could wait til after that.

Morning ladies, hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend!

Me and my OH attempted to go shopping on Saturday and I'm surprised we managed to get anything done, it was ridiculuously overcrowded! Christmas rush! :)

And did Daisy get a BFP?!?! :wohoo:

xx

Ah hello Ella - long time no see and all that. Hope you are well :)

It was quite an eventful last week actually. Yes Daisy has her bfp but she's been spotting so she's had a nervous weekend. Seeing the doc now to get checked out and hopefully put her mind at rest. My sister got her bfp on Friday too, the day she was due to have an hsg. Good job she tested eh! :happydance:

What recession eh? Town is heaving!

Morning Poshie & Ella x

Poshie - sounds like you had a lovely relaxing weekend & regrding ttc do what ever you feel is best for you x

Ella - I'm not even going to attempt to go in town its manic x although in a couple of weekes we are going to finish the last of our xmas shopping at Meadowhall in Sheffield x

I had a chilled weekend didnt do anything was pretty boring to be honest x

Morning Poshie & Reedy :hugs:

I've just been reading Daisy's journo.. Did buffy get a BFP too?!?! :happydance:

Reedy - My OH decided that Fosse Park was a safer bet than town but I say town would've been less hectic!! Plus Fosse Park is tiny compared to town now!

xx

Ah I thought you were around for buffycat's bfp, but maybe not! Yes she announced her bfp a while ago too :) Lots of BAW babies coming and alot more to join them, fingers crossed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->