WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hi Reedy and Nicky :)

Reedy, did the witch come? I didn't see a journal update lately. Yes it's a tricky one for me now - in lots of ways I want to start this month, but in another way I'd ideally like to wait for sis's scan. I was thinking today, it's only another month til my next ov after this one, so it's really not that long. Oh I don't know! :shrug:

I hate busy town. In fact I really hate it. Trouble is, I'm not going to be able to avoid it from now til xmas........:(

Morning Nicky :hugs:

OMGGGGG!! I'm so excited!!!!!! :wohoo:

Lots more babies to come definitely Poshie!
Baby dust for you all!!

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

Hiya :waves:

As usual Im not going to be around much today :cry:

Hope everyone is well and will try and catch up this afternoon!! :hug: and :kiss:

Hi Samba, thanks for dropping by.

Hope you are doing okay hun :hugs:

Morning Kerry :hugs:

Hopefully talk to you laterr :)
xx

So Ella, no news on the job front yet I take it?

No sadly :( wish I was BAW, at least I'd have a job!

I went to an open day at a college last week though.. Think I might go back to college next year to do a BTEC National Diploma in Childcare so I can be a nursery nurse.
I did my work exp at a pre-school and I absolutely lovedddddd it! :D

xx

Poshie - I started my journal about a day or 2 after AF came :cry: but she's finally leaving me hopefully for a good 9 months

Morning kerry Hope your ok x

Ella - Fosse Park is ok but like you say its quite small compared to town now x they havent really got many good shops x

Reedy, I know you're gonna get a BFP in time for Christmas! :wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

Thanks Ella x I'm hoping & praying x & I'll be taking a few people with me into 1st tri I promise x

hey Buffycat!!! How are you feeling????

Ella - I hope you find a new job soon!!

reedy - What date will you be testing???

what's going on with Daisy......i've seen some posts where she says the doctore thinks she will mc....

i'm ok....still ever so paranoid though....worried about my granddad too...things don't look too good.....

reedy - What date will you be testing???

AF is due again on the 23rd dec but probably wont test till the 27th bcus that will be my longest cycle since coming off BCP x
That is of course if AF doesnt show up x

Reedy - You could test on xmas morning!!!! how wonderful would that be???

Buffy - Daisy has had some bleeding, she has an appointment at EPU for a scan next week. Some tw@t of a Dr said that she was having a MC, without even seeing her!! So obviously she's got all that messing with her head. I dont know why they didnt do bloods, she'd get answers so much quicker that way. Hope your grandad is going to be ok. :hug:

what is it with some docs? how insensitive ! to say that over the phone (i presume) is crap....as if she wasn't going to be worried as it was without him saying that sort of thing..... to$$er.....

thanks re Granddad....he's off the ventilator now but not with it at all......i'm freaking out really.....just hope that i get to tell him my news....:cry:

highlight of my weekend.....saw The Witches of Eastwick at the theatre....starring Marti Pellow....he is lush......he can certainly move and get everyones pulses going!

Buffy - Im sure youre grandad will get to here your news!! Its great that he's off the ventilator, these things just take there time.

Funny you should say it was over the phone. NOB END!!! I just hope that all goes well for daisy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->