WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

much better with short hair.....with long hair he was not nice at all!

Hi girls - I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!:happydance: Have updated my journal!!

Buffy hope your grandad is ok:hugs:, my OH's gran is in hospital she has heart failure and she is on oxygen too and looks awful:cry:

Daisy - hope you are ok :hugs:

Reedy - You could test on xmas morning!!!! how wonderful would that be???

I would but if it was a :bfn: it would ruin my xmas :cry:
i would rather it wasnt around xmas bcus if AF does show up on the 23rd its going to make xmas shite anyway :cry:
but then on the other hand if I do get my :bfp: it will be the best xmas ever x

Buffy - hope your grandad gets better soon x

Reedy....i am going to keep everything crossed for you over the next few weeks.......!

i thought this was quite apt for most of us here! :rofl:

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7755315.stm

Hi Buffy - I have to agree, Marti Pellow with short hair would get it! Not seen him lately though but her certainly used to be an attractive man. ;)

Reedy - if I was to ttc this month, I too would be due to test just before xmas.

Hi Tracy - I will go check out your journal now!

i'm all excited for Reedy and Tracy now......we need more BAW babies!

I agree! December is officially BAW BFP Month, now come on girls! :happydance:

Ahhahahahaha...Apparently Nick and I suck at this "WTT" thing. I am currently in the TWW...:rofl:

Hey Lea, you kept that quiet didn't you!!?

Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving Chris. Was your Christmas Shopping trip productive? I still have some to do, must write that list....

Well we had a nice relaxing weekend really. Didn't have to work Saturday so got housework and stuff done, walked the dog, chillled out, went for lunch in town, DH cooked some filo pastry onion and brie tarts....

Now technically, I might be trying this weekend. Only I may wait til January now so I'm not getting myself too super-excited! Two reasons for this: firstly, I'll be able to have a 'last' drink and enjoy the xmas parites and secondly, my sis gets her scan 5 Jan so I could wait til after that.

Was I meant to? oops :rofl:

How is everyone this morning/afternoon?

Poshie - you have to ttc now, I dont want to be the only one testing around then I need a buddy x

Dunno when Im due yet??

Haven't Ov'd so far.... so just waiting for things to happen (hopefully over the next couple of days) then I might be testing around 15th Dec (ish)

Although...... If me & DH dont get cracking tonight there won't be any point testing coz you kinda need to have sex to get pregnant :dohh: x

Nicky - dont take no for an answer, tie him to the bed if you have to :rofl:

Just put all the xmas decs up in my office (reception) we have a beautiful tree decorated with red & gold baubles & white lights then we have icicles (sp) above the door & white lights along the front of my desk :happydance: it took me & my mate about 3 hours to do bcus we were messing about :rofl:

Sounds good Reedy - nice a festive :)

The girls here put up a little tree (3ft) on desk with red and white/gold decs. Someone also brought in a tin of quality street and a tin of roses, 'to get everyone in the spirit'.

I prefer roses to quality street x

I'm just eating fizzy haribo, i'm starting to feel sick yet keep going back for more :dohh:
Got chilli con carne for dinner tonight yum x

ooh, chocolate...i do like the green triangles in quality street......

no idea what to do for dinner tonight.....have fat world tonight too....

I am expecting the chocolaty treats to start appearing from brokers any day now.

:rofl: @ Reedy! It’s funny isn’t it how we are compelled to it, even when we are full or feel sick! I do that quite a lot. I tell you what though, since I gave up smoking I have put on about a stone in weight.

First 2 xmas cards at work...

chrimbo cards ! wow......we've not had any yet. And plus, other than in the shops, i have not heard any christmas songs!

I heard the Pogues song on the radio yesterday during sunday lunch x I love that song

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->