WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Chris - at least you havent got to long to wait till you finish for xmas x what date do you finish? x we dont finsih till the 23rd & come back on the 5th january x

Hi Chris - glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

I'm fortunate to have some holiday left so my last day is 19th December and don't go back til 5 January. Can't wait!

I've read your journal Nicky - sorry to hear you didn't get what you hoped from the doc. :hugs:

Chris - at least you havent got to long to wait till you finish for xmas x what date do you finish? x we dont finsih till the 23rd & come back on the 5th january x

We only have Xmas day off. I took the day after as a personal day, but we only get Dec. 25th, then back to work, off on the 1st and that's it. You're so lucky you get all those days off! :shock: OMG! I would LOVE that!!!!!!!!

That's not alot of holiday you have there over Xmas Chris. Having said that, I suppose you do get Thanksgiving time off, so could be worse ;)

Did anyone see that 'Animals in the Womb' on Channel 4 on Sunday - this week was about Dogs.

I would hate only have xmas day & new years day off

I actually have a bit of work to do. :comp: :comp: So that's good hopefully my day will go by quickly!!

DH is making salmon for dinner! :happydance: And since I'm still mad at him I'm going to make him do the :dishes: too! :rofl:

Today, I am OFFICIALLY starting my diet. I have carrots and celery for a snack after my microwaveable lunch from Healthy Choice, and I've already started the no snacking thing after dinner and hopefully I should be able to start exercising in January. (when the basement is complete) My TTC journal is also going to be my Weight Loss Journal. But I am not going to be weighing myself, so I'll just have to go by the way my clothes fit. I will NOT allow my moods to be determined by the numbers on a scale, nor do I want to get obsessed with it all again. Anorexia was a horrible and difficult hole to climb out of! :dohh:

Good for you Chris and best of luck with that (the weight loss) :hugs:

Thanks Posh, I need all the luck i can get. :rofl:

Chris - good luck with the weight loss I know how hard it can be x

Morning ladies,

Thanks for your encouraging thoughts. I finally got a text from my SIL saying that she is sorry that we had to put it off, and that there is no "right" time to have a baby. She also said that FBIL loves me muchly and I can talk to him about anything and that he is sorry that his comments were hurtful. I felt much better after that. I told her that I knew that there is no right time, but convincing Nick of that was a trick, so I would rather not cause unneeded turmoil in my marriage. She then replied with "Maybe you can come to a compromise. Resentment can be hard a relationship. Do you want to go for coffee and talk about it?" This annoyed me. She is confusing me being sad about not being able to try right now with me being resentful? Maybe I wasn't clear enough with her as it was over text. I told her that I am not resentful, I am sad. I also said that forcing him into a lifechanging thing that he appears to not be ready for would be more harmful to our relationship then me being moody for a little while.

Anyway.

Chris - I'm glad to hear that you had a lovely break. Good luck with the diet. I am trying to loose 10lbs before Christmas so the 10lbs I gain back won't seem so bad :rofl: I actually want to be able to not worry about my weight over the holidays.

The political correctness of Christmas really gets to me too. ugh. Move on. I don't remember people complaining so much even a few years ago about Christmas trees and the like in public buildings. Why now?

Lea - Glad your FBIL apologised x Your SIL probably doesnt know what to say hun x and you can never really understand what context text is x

Hi Lea :hi:

I know what you mean about Christmas. It's become so political lately and it really shouldn't be. :dohh: Church and State are separate......

Hi Lea. I agree with Reedy, that communicating effectively over text isn't always easy as you can't convey sentiment very well. Are you going to meet up with her?

So you have it too about Christmas and 'offending' other people then? Annoying and completely unnecessary isn't it.

Are you going to meet up with her?

I am honestly not planning on it. I don't feel too comfortable talking with her about most stuff. I want to be, but she makes it hard cause she over analyses everything. I will see her at Christmas.

Fair enough Lea - up to you of course hun. If you don't meet up with her will it make Xmas harder do you think or no?

OK, that's good (didn't want you to have a tense Xmas, that's all) :hugs:

Chris - If you find me hiding under your bed, don't be surprised. Political shenanigans happening here in Canada.

OK, that's good (didn't want you to have a tense Xmas, that's all) :hugs:

We aren't planning on much. We are having dinner at our place on Christmas eve, then we are hiding til new year :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->