WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Chris - If you find me hiding under your bed, don't be surprised. Political shenanigans happening here in Canada.

:rofl: No prob, we have it alot here too in the US. It's so pathetic, who gets offended by a Christmas tree, etc. :dohh:

Chris - If you find me hiding under your bed, don't be surprised. Political shenanigans happening here in Canada.

:rofl: No prob, we have it alot here too in the US. It's so pathetic, who gets offended by a Christmas tree, etc. :dohh:

Yes it is. In fact it's really rather depressing isn't it. Reedy and I were discussing this subject earlier this morning actually.

I mean REALLY!!! There is no need for it. Next thing it'll be our nation's flag that offends people and that won't be proudly displayed anymore either!!

I mean REALLY!!! There is no need for it. Next thing it'll be our nation's flag that offends people and that won't be proudly displayed anymore either!!

Exactly. It's getting beyond a joke these days I tell you. Probably not the place to get on my soap box so I won't but HONESTLY!

Oh, I was talking about a Progressive Coalition for the opposing political parties in Canada :) I should have explained :rofl:

I am kinda sad. I'm not going to be putting up a Christmas tree in my house this year. I haven't been able to put up a proper tree for the past couple of years cause the apartment was just too small for a tree. I was excited this year cause we finally have room, but I can't do it.

Sam returned home last night from Strathmore. She was talking about her bf's family putting up thier tree, and she started crying. I asked her if she was ok, and she said that it just reminded her of what she was going to be missing this year. That was when I made the decision not to put my tree up. I understand I won't be able to take away the pain of her loosing her dad, but I don't want to cause more.

I am kinda sad. I'm not going to be putting up a Christmas tree in my house this year. I haven't been able to put up a proper tree for the past couple of years cause the apartment was just too small for a tree. I was excited this year cause we finally have room, but I can't do it.

Sam returned home last night from Strathmore. She was talking about her bf's family putting up thier tree, and she started crying. I asked her if she was ok, and she said that it just reminded her of what she was going to be missing this year. That was when I made the decision not to put my tree up. I understand I won't be able to take away the pain of her loosing her dad, but I don't want to cause more.

Aww! That was very thoughtful of you Lea. :hugs:

Oh, I was talking about a Progressive Coalition for the opposing political parties in Canada :) I should have explained :rofl:

:rofl:

Well!

Well! Indeed :rofl: I am getting tired of my "friends" jumping on their soapboxes and insulting the Prime Minister, and me for voting for him. I'm done!!

and indeed, I am done. No more politics.

:rofl: Well it's been fun girls :)

Time for me to leave the building.

Catch you same place tomorrow no doubt. Have a good evening now

:hugs:

Bye Poshie x

Lea - its very thoughtful of you x

Right I'm off home too x I'll speak to you all 2moro x hope you all have a good night x x x x

Bye ladies :wave:

Just you and me again Lea. :hugs:

hi Chris :wave: glad to see you back...it's been quiet without you!!!!

well done for the pma re weight loss too....i need to get some pma back as i put on this week (only 1/2 pound, thought to be honest i could probably put on 3lb just be looking at a tub of Ben & Jerry's!) :rofl:

just been to post on Daisy and Nicky's journals....feeling sad for them today.....:cry:

hi Chris.....

am off home now, will catch up tomorrow though.......

:hugs:

Ok catch up tomorrow! :wave:

Poor Doc!! :cry: I feel so bad for her! :cry:

Yah, me too. That is brutal. Poor girl! I really hopes she gets her sticky bean soon. She deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->