WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Poshie - you'll just have to see how you feel over the weekend hun

maybe if you have a glass of wine you'll think "sod the condoms" & just go with the flow so your'e not trying but not preventing either?

Just leave it in the lap of the gods :D

Morning Tracy :D

Thank Crunchie eh! How are you doing today? Pretty good spirits going on here today I'm pleased to report :)

That is good to hear - I am happy too (mainly cos it's the weekend!!)

Nicky, thanks for your advice. You're right - I think the best plan is to just see how it goes and go with it! :hugs:

Poshie - I agree with Nicky see how you feel when the time comes x

Morning Tracy x

IT'S FRIDAY:happydance:

Are we not?? I thought I was doing okay, in between work!

Of course DH is out Saturday so that night's out whatever happens. I haven't really felt excited til now!!

So anybody got any plans for the weekend?

I know, I know it's just not fair. I could be on here most of the day if I had my way. Unfortunately though my boss wouldn't share my view..............;)

I'm hungry. Going home at lunchtime - will do my opk at about 1.15pm :) I wonder if it will be a + today?!

Afternoon ladies. :hi: My boss's are back in the office today. Crap! But don't worry, that won't hinder my BnB time. It will, however, hinder my game playing online. :rofl:

Hi Chris x

Havent got much planned for the weekend x just chilling out as usual x

:rofl: I was reading in 3rd Tri how the ladies' bushes have grown quite a lot since they can't see it to trim it. :rofl: Then I got depressed, b/c I can't see my bush either but I'm not in the late stages of pregnancy. :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

*coughs* hello everyone i am back after a bit of a break from the TTC and BAW section :) How is everyone?

I have missed you all but think the break has done me good, i am now taking maca and waiting to see if that will help us towards that :bfp:

:rofl: I was reading in 3rd Tri how the ladies' bushes have grown quite a lot since they can't see it to trim it. :rofl: Then I got depressed, b/c I can't see my bush either but I'm not in the late stages of pregnancy. :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Nice one Chris!

That's a good point actually - that must be weird when you can no longer see your feet or your bits! Have to get DH to do it for me I reckon.........;)

PS. Hello there babylove :)

PPS. I may be off and on this afternoon due to work.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->