WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Yes, it's wonderful news! I'm so excited for her! :wohoo: :wohoo:

I couldnt believe it when Nicky said abouts buffy's news! I am so chuffed for her she really deserves it.

How have you been Chris?

Right sorry today has been short and sweet for me, but i have loads to do and a boy tugging at my trousers as he wants to play "peppa pig" (tv character)

If not before i'll catch you all monday :hugs:

Ladies, click the link below....I "elfed" my husband and it's HYSTERICAL!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

https://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/c5xgFlXR727yhYl5STD3

I'll have to look tomorrow. I can't see it from here, and I am going straight to my office's christmas party after work. Geez I hope I remember, these things are freakin' hilarious.

I will. I brought my friend "flasky" so I can do some pre-drinking :rofl: The party is at 6 at a hotel a couple blocks from the office. We are off at 4. It would take me an hour to get home, so I figured I would just go straight to the hotel to get ready, and pre-drink.

The co-worker I share a wall with accidentally broke his Gallileo Thermometer. It smells like fuel in here now. I think I'm gonna puke :sick:

I also feel a bit dizzy, I am going to have to go outside soon. I am trapped in the corner with no ventilation. this is going to be an interesting day. :rofl:

Oh my Lea! Not a good start to your day so far!! :nope:

He was laughing at me cause I called Nick to see if he knew what was in the thermometer, he doesn't know, exactly. But there are hydrocarbons involved. Going outside for a breath now.

:rofl: at your DH Chris

My DH showed me this yesterday starring him & 2 workmates - very funny!

God ladies my eye is KILLING me! it's been hurting all day and I have no idea what's causing it. I had to wear my glasses today, which I HATE HATE HATE doing! :hissy: It burns and is really uncomfortable (my eye not the glasses :rofl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->